The Current State of Shift518

As I said in my previous post, I only went by what was TOLD to me, I didn’t go on anyone’s Facebook page.
What’s also funny is you’re saying I was speaking about you in PMs, when clearly I have no problem doing so on an open forum. I never neg repped you or PM’d anyone calling you any derogatory names, so good try on that. I never said you did it for financial gain at all, and you can even ask around to people I’ve talked about this entire situation to that I told them I didn’t think you would, I just compiled a list of things people in the mod section suggested, because even though the possibility was very slight, it was still there.

You can’t just admit you were wrong? I have no problem doing it. I even did it in this thread after you/Rich posted you were not selling the same space Vlad paid for to others, and said that I must’ve been mistaken or given false information.

Everything in that OP in this thread is a compilation of things that were told to me by others. I didn’t drum it all up by myself, as much as you may like to think I have some fascination with you to do so.