The Dark Knight Movie

off topic, but what was that song for another “super hero” movie in the previews. sounded like a smashing pumpkins song possibly. spanks

I was thinking the same thing. That song fit the trailer perfectly, the movie is called The Watchmen - another Frank Miller flick.

Not sure of the song but here is the trailer
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808406490/video/8881451

The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning by the Smashing Pumpkins

Coincidentally, this song is from the movie Batman and Robin. There are two versions. The one from the trailer is the last song on the B&R soundtrack.

cool thanks

Definitely a good flick. I still liked Batman Begins better, though.

I’d see it again. :tup:

It was actually better than the first which is more than I could ask for. Heath deffinately made for an excellent villian and Im not just saying that because he died. This movie has been over-hyped because of his death, but Im glad he was soo amazing in that role.

Im glad they killed off Rachel Dawes, Maggie Gyllenhaal is pretty… unattractive. Its hard to say who the new villian will be besides Two Face. They cant just pull one out from anywhere they have to stay true to the timeline of villians. Halle Berry might play Catwoman…lol worst Batmanish movie ever!

OT but that watchmen movie looked pretty sick too. and imo that was a perfect song for the preview.

There is a lot of talk in this thread about the next villain:

SPOILERhighlight to view
Am I missing something? Harvey Dent died… How can he possibly show up in the next flick?

really though? do we know?

That’s at least what we’re led to believe

I think it’s just a coverup…

how many times did michael myers “die”… nothing was concrete

they never showed him ‘dead’, in any case batman lived from that height.

So much for saving key plot points for people who havent seen the movie yet…

But, batman also has an awesome suit which lets him jump off of 30+ story buildings and land on a car with little adverse effect.

Ill fucking freak out if catwomans next or if halle berry is her. She fucking ruins every action movie she was in except swordfish where we got to see her boobies.

Should be the riddler or the Penguin.

:word:

saw this movie last night with a few of my buddies from work. ***** awesome movie :tup:. heath ledger was unreal.

IMAX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

great movie