The Disappearing Door is Back!

Click HERE to watch the Video

As if we needed a reason to show video of the greatest invention ever, there’s news from the world of magical car accessories. Though we were all worried that the brilliant minds who created this went on to toil in obscurity for some automaker, apparently said minds have a website: Disappearing-car-door.com. Oh, but there’s more.

Now you can have the awesome technology on your ride! Whether it’s a Bentley or a Kia you can wow your neighbors and add a few thousand pounds to your ride:

"The original inventors and designers of the exciting Disappearing Car Door technology are now in a position to equip your favorite automobile with our cool, sexy, safe and convenient automatic door or design an original vehicle body incorporating this unique technology. "

Text + Video taken from Jalopnik.com

:lol i saw this video a few months back…its pretty sweet besides having the inside of your door having nothing on it

hahahaha im waiting to see that on a p.o.s civic with a fartcan, and a puerto rican person driving it

Unique, thats for sure.

I love one of the comments in the link where they said they will put it on any car.

Potential QOTD: What’s the best use you can think of for a disappearing door kit?
Potential AOTD: Mercedes 300sl Gullwing.
I’d like to see the techs at disappearing door sleep after doing that conversion

:lol

yeah the inside of the door does look pretty shitty.

One of the reps? posted on the site, and said since it was a sample/demo car they did not go into interior detail, but said production versions would have real door trim like it’s supposed to…somehow.

interesting.

i see a new fad coming. move over lambo doors. :sleep

any of you guys do that to ur cars, im setting it on fire personally LOL

what if we do it to YOUR car???

Lets do it!

WERD!!!

ig you do that to MY car, then i’ll set YOU on fire

Sounds like a good time to me! :smiley:

no way youre goin to hondafy my german tank ;D

what’s wrong with Honda’s? :nono :ruhoh

;D nah, hondas are kick ass. i have nothing but outmost respect for that company, its just you know, “the users” some cars are just :headbang YARGH!