The E30 GTR.

Ill put it on Craigslist in the barter section

Will trade 800hp Trans am and 1972 triumph.

to get it on jalopnik, all you gotta do is submit to their tip-off email:

tips@jalopnik.com

LOL. I’d pay to see him driving one let alone owning an fbod. I test drove one with him and it was funny as hell, haha.

I’ll even include a disturbed and Metallica cd

someone who wants a 1 off custom without all the headache of getting there will definately be digging in their pockets for this. I would have set it up auction style with a reserve. you could do it that way and still have a buy it now option if you wanted. people get crazy sometimes when it comes to outbidding eachother. ive sold a few cars on ebay so ive seen it happen first hand. GLWS

It would be best to try and generate a internet sensation. Maybe include sky diving lessons.

Posted on LotusTalk.

They hate my car. But thanks!

You should just give up and let the pawn stars have at it.

BAM: http://jalopnik.com/5947686/for-29999-this-e30-is-a-325iskyline

http://www.awesomeyourlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/internet-famous-million-dollar-blog-project-tribal-blog-syndication-creative-dream-artist-awesome2.jpg

^^Beat me to it.

LOL @ all the hate on jalopnik. People must not have read his FIRST post about the build where he basically said he was only looking for a cheap RWD chassis to drop this drivetrain in and this is what happened. and LOL @ all the idiots that think theres only $5k or less invested in creating something of this magnitude.

It’s not that surprising, lol. There is even a commenter who claims this would be a hell of a car to work on since nothing is documented… despite his meticulous documentation that was linked to in the article. :ham:

:slight_smile: awesome. The hooning continues.

HOWEVER. I drove the car 1200 miles round trip to H2Oi in Maryland, I had a really good time… 18 hours of seat time in this thing! Keeping it.

:bigtup:

LOL

:slight_smile:

:tup:

Magnum automotive opus?

I think it’s time to turn up the boost and get some real numbers out of this setup to make the haters shut their mouths. They do have a bit of a point that all of this for 400whp is a waste.