The Fast And The Furious: my review (rofl)

Not the ricer movie, the one from 1954 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046969/

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THIS DINOSAUR OF A MOVIE

I think the makers of the newer one (TFATF, not any of the sequel(s)) saw this older one. There were a couple parallels:
-Truck drivers vs specific known criminals
-diner with customers that have questionable menu selections
-A fight at the diner
-the woman at the diner falls in love with the main character (but isn’t this in EVERY movie? lol)

I got it at the $1 bin at Wally World, and picked it up for laughs. I really wasn’t expecting it to be any good. Hell, I never knew that this movie existed. So I sat through all 73 minutes. I can honestly say, that it would have been a MUCH better movie had it been 74 minutes long. THEY DIDN’T SHOW WHO WON THE BIG FUCKING RACE!!! (Oh, and they didn’t say whether or not he got his name cleared either. Asuming that this was supposed to be a happy ending, he did.)

LOLs:
-“Pineapple juice? Is that what you use to power that gellopy?”
-The cops were interrogating the truck driver who got knocked the fuck out at the diner, at the hospital. “If you start talking to him about the stuff that was going on when he was knocked out, he’ll come to.”
-“A Jaguar? That’s a racing car. That’s not a gellopy!”
-“I got my car to go zero to fifty in 12 seconds! How about you?” peels out

lol @ gellopy

Haha, I saw that at the Dollar Store and was so temtped to add that to my bad movie collection with G.I. Samurai.

Holy snap! 12 seconds to 50 O_O

12 seconds 0-50! shiiet hes got me beat
fuggin pos underpowered ford v6 fwd platform

whoops. sorry about the wrong forum thing.

lol you made me think about this movie,I havent seen it in about 10 years.

Trying to find it on DVD.

ROFFLCOPTER!!