The FRC Project

not dadz

why 2 T’s??? someone already have NOT DADS, or NOT DADZ?

Yea that is the only combo I could come up with at the time.

Although who knows what the car has in store for the summer. The plate might have some subtle hints in it…:ninja

ohhhhhhhh money bags. APS? err i mean headers

From what I hear APS is the way to go. The only other option im considering would be an STS kit but I understand that it is very difficult to install a rear mount kit so im leaning towards APS right now.

do work.

APS is worlds better then STS. I wouldnt even consider a STS.

The TTIX kit works well also.

pshhh…like you know anything about turbo’s :wink:

:hug

Updated with exhaust pics/vid

1st page updated with headers/xpipe/HID’s!!

i thought the lic plate said nonadz

adam, post a link where you got the HID’s from. I would like to get some as well.

I DEF second the night driving blows comment. looks good bro. headers and catless x are my next thing, im probably going to go with the LG motorsports set. I would def do new rims if i were you!!! I hate the wagon wheels. Go to exoticvette.com for a really nice blackout kit for the c5’s. and the TTIX or APS kit in my research are both far superior to the STS.

The guy has an excellent seller rating and is always posting up good deals. He should be able to easily get the lights for your car.

Yea I hate the rims I have and I can’t wait to get rid of them! But for me looks will come after performance, or until I NEED tires to support my mods. Right now I have tread left and they keep me going. When its time to change you bet I will lol.

Got the headers and xpipe today : )

Pictures are in the first post under the newest update.

Ssmokinn and myself will be installing the headers and xpipe on Saturday.

so saturday it is? give me a place and time…

only thing I forgot to mention to you is Saturday I need to pick up my car from getting the windows tinted…not sure when this would be but the place closes at 3.

you guys doing the headers + xpipe on your backs? Have fun with that!!