x mod rc cars?

does anyone here have one?

super slicks > *

Not sure what an X Mod is, but I have a tricked out T Maxx. It’s a blast, especially in the snow!

i want the xmod c5!!!

give me a call i got some polished frame part for the tmaxx you can have them i was going to toss them … i also got servo mounts to !!! 412-537-6851

i want the xmod c5!!!
i want a ZO6!!!
dont u think it should be ,i like to have? :kekegay:

i have the x-mod 67 camaro

they r sweet

sell you mine with all 4 stage 2 motors

:confused: :greddy2:

i am getting the vetter xmod

i have the skyline with different gears, modified motor, some other stuff and i airbrushed a 2 tone paint job onto it coz the original yellow suXor’d

lame… put the money you waste into those things into your real car. No girl is gonna suck your dick over a radio controlled matchbox.

hahahahaha

that is true

or maybe someone bought it for me, and the modifications made were done w/o costing money

and if you have to have a nice car to get ur dick sucked…
:ghey:

or you could come test drive someone elses car, not having any money and no intention to buy it and then damn near wreck it twice because your an idiot… that would be cool too. Dicksuck.

considering i’d have never even seen the car before, do you think i’d have hauled 5 grand in cash just to look at the fucking car?

esp. that, i know hardly anything about yet

and, didn’t drive it yet

i had full intention of buying it if i liked it, and the engine bay looked like a monkey slapped it together

how is breaking the tires loose in 2nd gear in a TURBO RWD car anything aside from normal? i didn’t almost wreck anything that time… and when i shifted from 4th to 3rd (instead of 5th) coz of the short throw i didn’t almost wreck either, i caught my mistake and threw the clutch back in immediately before the rpm’s even got too high.

i didn’t almost wreck shit, and you seemed fine afterwards, even bullshitted for like 5 minutes and shook my hand before i left so i don’t know where all this anger came from since i didn’t bring 5,000 cash to buy a car i’d never seen before…

We were on the fucking shoulder of the road in gravel and you hammered it to the floor in 1st gear.

yes you did, and FYI thats a stock shifter.

it took everything i had to act professional… i didnt know i was dealing with a dreamer.

:rofl: