My Skyline R34...... *pics.

… X-mod

I heard of Xmods a year ago after my buddy came back from Florida.
So since i had money burning a hole in my pocket and Canadian Radio Shacks didn’t know of X-mods yet… i went on Ebay last January and had one ordered.

Now that they are availible at ANY canadian radio shack, I thought i’d throw in my $.02

AWESOME. That’s it.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/424000-424999/424659_210.jpg
^^^My computer background looks familliar… :wink:

***FRAG. This is my cardomain with the pics…i can’t stand not having things work properly…I’m too particular.

The nice thing is, it’s almost as upgradable as a real car…well almost.
-different rubber (rubber, foam, ect)
-suspension
-rims/bodykits/wings/decals
-working lights
-drive shafts
-4different engines ( 1 for drift/top speed/drag/circuit)
-4 different gears for the 4 engines

…there’s a shit load more mods availible, and “illegal mods”…apparently ppl in the states are hardcore and have leagues and whatnot…but some actually put another battery pack for more juice.

Top speed is approx 30mph…some reach 50mph with these psycho mods.The best thing is, with the drift engine and foam tires… i can literally drift around my cat :twisted: …on carpet and lenoleum.

Anywho, it’s close to christmas and this is a wicked gift to give and recieve I thought you SON guys/gals would like to see something OTHER THAN THE WAL-MART SPECIAL…lol.

Thanks, enjoy guys.

This is too much fun! 8)

**For some reason, i can only post 1 pic.

That looks insanely nice, but price is always a factor, how much do they go for?

http://www.xmodsrc.com/home/index.php

Go there, it’s their site. Very cool.

See many pics there…They go for about $60-70. And add on parts from there. The 4 extra engines are about $25. I paid out my ass, due to me wanting it last year…i paid about $90cad +tax/ship, and $35cad+tax/ship …

i dont know where you bought yours but i bought mine about a year ago on ebay and i got the same xmod, the body kit motor and tire upgrade all for about 110 canadian, on ebay of of this guy who owns a radio shack in cleveland.
oh and theu are quite good for the money, take the body off and put in the upgraded engine and the thing flies, and once the tires are a bit worn it does some sick drifts

ya i did it separatly. the car for about $60usd (at the time exchange wasn’t so good) . the motors were $30usd.

meh, i used some of my bonus from work to buy it. I wanted it so bad i really didn’t care (within reason) how much it was…

When my cat sees the xmod, it runs away. While trying to teach my cat the fundamentals of drifting, I believe i have inadvertinly mentally conditioned my cat to fear the xmod… i love it.

i’ve got one, also if you are to tired to wear out your tires u can also put tape aroudn the tires (non sticky side on the outside) and you can do some pretty sick doughnuts. i’ve also have the drift engine and have suspention and steering, though i dont’ see any difference. oh, if you are looking for that “slammed” look, u can also cut your springs :lol:

i don’t like x-mods. i tried my friend’s and didn’t like the controls. i’ve got a Kyosho Mini-Z with the FC3S body on it. it’s pretty damn cool, but i bet i paid more then you did so you win. :frowning:

no offence but please stop posting your toys!! ive seen better posts get locked up, so please do the honor!!

i think ive seen enough of these pointless threads

^^^ lol, sorry you feel that way, maybe you shouldnt negatively post in threads....itll be dead soon enough.

Plus not like there was any new information being posted…this was something new to look at.

And the 148 hits on this thread in less than 12hrs, kinda means people like to look at it.
:?

super street magazine had a huge tournament with these cars. the winner got a REAL acura NSX, the yellow one that was on their cover a few months ago. every single issue has coverage on the xmods drift league, yes, drift league. its in cali.

im going to get one of these cars. we should all get them and rent out a gym and have a little league of our own. pimp.

yea the asshole that one was a pro rc car driver

GT

the 148 hits is because of the tittle smart ass not the stupid toy car!

the 148 hits is because of the tittle smart ass not the stupid toy car![/quote]

LMAO, very true, same reason I looked at the topic.

yeah too bad they dont have 240’s

which should i get? black skyline, 350z, or supra???

LMAO…you got me. The title is a little deceiving…

I bet with all the attention on drifting with these things, 240s will be coming soon.....THATd BE SICK!
Check Ebay, I know they have a bunch of bodies you can buy that arent official "xmod"....but maybe theres a 240?!

(Doba) ->The quicker you don`t post, the quicker the thread dies off.

So stop posting in threads you have absolutly no interest in, and the thread won`t bump up to the top so often.

Makes sense to me. :o

ps. sounds like the only one who thinks the car is “stupid” (so far) is you.
And you`re posting in here???

tell me you werent refering to me?? what do u mean pat?

Sorry man, i edited it to make a little more sense…

We were both typing and posting at the same time…you got yours in before mine.

Sorry dude!