Xmods - i didnt get the memo

What makes these things so friggin “OMG Gotta have 'em”?

:gotme:

Anyone wanna clue me in?

kthx

i never got into 'em, sure they’re prob the coolest toy cars you can get…but when you think about it…all the haters of NFS underground because it’s too ricey, get an xmod, which is a real life representation of that game…only more expensive…

i do not and will not ever own one, i have a real car that sucks the life out of my wallet

werent these things the “big thing” over a year ago?

yeah i posted a meet for all the X-Mod peopel at buddys … someone blew my cover thogh

Yeah just mini 1/32nd scale R/C cars. Fully proportional controls, and such with a lot of parts you can change. Fun to play with and they are useable on hard floors in smallish areas.

i was never into it forever ago when it was every other post on a certain car site, but i picked one up on black friday cuz it was 50% off and i love chasing the cats with it :slight_smile:

they are 1/28th scale r/c cars and you can mod them like crazy…motor upgrades “twin turbo” AWD rims tires lights neons, etc. etc. anything you can think of. they got motors for these things that make them capable of 47mph and they are about the size of a dollar bill

okay, about how much money does it cost to get these things upto 47mph (car included)?

werent these in like 2 years ago…there were a couple winter mighty meets for these…i dunno…

i thought it was more like 3 years ago… man, that was forever ago

it was like 2 years ago. i wonder if i still have mine…

let’s bring these back! lol they have the new evo models which are posed to handle a lot better.

Yeah, I boguht one of the first runs of them… Like 2 years ago.

Tamiya > xmods

:word:

I have the Humvee kit car. Was suprised at how quick it was, seeing as it was meant as more of a show than go car.

word thats ol skool i remember we wanted to race em through the food court when BTC was at the BLVd. MMmmmm buubbbbble teeeeeeaaa.

:wstupid:

^ that’s what I was thinking too…

The rc I have at home is fun enough @ 50mph.

That’s why i was wondering at how much money people were dumping into these things… I mean, rc cars have been in the 80mph range for years now. lol

http://www.xmodsrc.com

i had no idea they were cheap…compared to mini z or any real r/c car…im buying one now…cant decide, g35, nsx, evo, so many good choices!

xmods are fucking stupid. i cant stand them. they break so damn easy.