12/4/5 XMODS official meet

see if we can get enough interest to have a real meet

time: doesn’t matter…i’m free after noon

place: my house in tonawanda(delaware/sheridan area)

My track is in my basement, all smooth concrete floors with pvc barriers. feel free to run xmods/mini-z’s or anything else you think would work

I will have plugs so you can charge your batts, might want to bring your own chargers though I can only charge so many at a time

PM me or post a reply for directions

def post if you are going to show…so i know how many are going to show

Assuming nothing else is going on I’m totally down for this. :tup:

kool…88 will be there too I’m pretty sure

i want a kyosho mini Z so bad, are they actually any good or worth the $?

Take pics of track.

u know iam in

the mini-z’s are great!

I’d show ya mine…but it doesn’t work atm…needs new servo gears

Still having some odd steering issues with my, it won’t turn for shit. Looks like the servo might be bad, but I’m going to try cleaning it out and see if there is anything that can be done to fix that. Otherwise I might be out.

Damn, I only have a T-maxx. Little big?

yea a little big for my track…although joe likes to run stuff over with his :stuck_out_tongue:

pics on the way

ive got the skyline gt-r xmod but never really used it, the first set of batteries took a shit and i havent used it since then lol. how modded aremost of your guys xmods? do i stand a chance? where and when?

Only have suspension, and wheel bearings. But I think my steering servo took a shit. You’ll have no issues keeping up with my slow ass dumbestic Mustang.

lol…i tossed a mini-z motor in my x-mod…:slight_smile:

i lost my remote somewhere though…it’s somewhere at my parents house

Yes, they are. Although mine’s about as driveable in Skurge’s basement as a 1000HP car on an auto-x course. It’s not exactly stock.

Sunday is one of the few days I don’t work, so I might be down…

i shouldnt have switched shifts. why don’t we start a tournament, reg meets, test tuen one day, race the next. change the track up if possible all witner. point leader at the end of winter wins.

we could start tourneis

dont worry about having a slow car…there will be a few slower ones there

and I can bring out one of my stockers to run if ya like :slight_smile:

my track can have 2 configs…I can remove the 2 curve in the one turn just to make it a tri-oval if you guys want

we need road course!!!

im in… but dude pm your location.

i just got the lancer evo and the AWD kit :tup:

lets make a tourny…every sunday or other sunday till witner is over…it would be awesome. cant make this sunday unless its super early or super late