12/1/5 : XMODS test/tune

time: 3pm till whenever

place: my house in tonawanda(delaware/sheridan area)

another member wanted to test his out so I guess i’ll just open this up to everyone if they would like to join

My track is in my basement, all smooth concrete floors with pvc barriers. feel free to run xmods/mini-z’s or anything else you think would work

I will have plugs so you can charge your batts, might want to bring your own chargers though I can only charge so many at a time

PM me or post a reply for directions

def post if you are going to show…so i know how many are going to show

im there. :slight_smile: too bad I won’t have any batteries unless i run to the rat shack for some ic3’s

And too bad I work nights, I might show up for a hour if I can get mine to track straight again.

I have batts for ya to use

fuzzy…bring it over…I might be albe to figure it out…i have a ton of parts to use if something is out of whack

Take pics of track.

I would, but its not setup atm…

nitroinsane can describe it a little better if ya want…alse neurokin has ranced as well as a few other

its basically a tri-oval with an s-curve in the one straight

if i get it setup early enough tonight i’ll take pics and post them

can’t wait to unleash my newly brought 350z xmod! lol

Can do. I’ll try to get over for the “test & tune” thing. Gotta leave for work shortly after.

if i get payed i guess ill buy a xmod as opposed to running everyone over

i bought one, so i might just show

Yeah still need the address, and a PM was sent yesterday.

pm sent fuzzy

had a long night and just got up…

sorry to do this but i’m gonna have to postpone the meet today, as some crap went down at work and i have to take care of it

sorry guys but we are still on for sunday