12/4/5 XMODS official meet

wednesdays or thursdays regularly FTW. decided to mess with mine today…custom electrical tape side graphics, dremel-tool lowering kit, and “oops i melted the hood trying to paint it to look like CF so i made a sweet one out of bondo”

you call a day ill take off

i ran my stock 1st gen xmod today… lol they’re faster then i thought. turning radius is wack but there’s mod for that. I want to upgrade to a better motor so i can driftt… yo!

i got vids of me driftin my new xmod, 4wd, semi locking diffs?, and special wheels(that you cant buy). Oh ya fresh batteries help alot because you go through them fasttttt.

does anyone one else need directions

pm’s sent to longuy and fuzzy

I’ll get a pic of the track up here tonight when i get home from work as my camera was dead when i tried to use it the other day

my collection:http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_Dscf2786.jpg

^ NICE collection. now you need new evos. maybe even a evo truck

Meh I dont think i’m gonna spend any more money on buying xmods…just parts if anything

gonna do up my mini-z next

OK…meet will start at 1:30PM…if you cant make it till a little later…no biggie, i’ll be home at 1:30 ready to go

heading out now

On the way, I checked it ou and compaired my car to another one. The servo, or the controller board might be shot, on top of that I have some draging on the right rear wheel. Appears to be the diff… and I’ve used it twice. Which sucks

Crap, just saw this now. Oh well, I need a new steering servo before I could run again anyway.

I’m in for the next one.

had fun today. next sunday would be cool too if you want another meet.

I thought about buying a xmod today then i decided xmas is more important

blah