x mod rc cars?

i’ve got 3 or 4 of them around here somewhere…the c5 got mangled, i have an 04 cobra now i’ve been workin on, nothing special. dads got the 67 camaro and of course my awd mercedes widebody that doese like 25mph (well not anymore the motor is in the cobra but the electronics still in the mercedes)

haven’t messed with the electronics in them much lately but here’s a pic of what i have.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/xmods.JPG

the rear 2 skylines i think one is tony’s but he’s runnin a black one now

I believe my friend has like 400 into his and his gets up to 37mph… he has some electric shaver motor in the thing. I would get into it, but its an expensive hobby… Ill get him to take pics beacuse I know everyone is going to throw the BS flag

what happened to the chopshoped civic from back in the day?

body didnt’ hold up cuz it was too fast…it became the mercedes.

kurt hooked me up with one for xmas this year. :slight_smile:

Yellow NSX

where the fuck did you come from cockblaster? I though you quit teh intarweb? Call me sometime faggot. :repost:

he doesn’t he posts when he’s here…

ya man… holy shit where have you been?

im around, ill be back around more in the spring

xmod c5>*

bump. finally got one of these things. lol. we play with them in the office sometimes and build jumps etc. i got the series 2 06 Stang and have a c5 body comin too. got some mods for it. these things rip. so much fun too. anyone else still messin around with them?

how much u get 1 one for ?

My F150 is more of a wheelie machine, the DTM-CLK I built did 25mph but i pulled the motor from it for the mustang and never finished the new motor for the clk. got bored and bought a nitro bmw.

Sweet a X-mod thread, i have a G35 and a Flat black 350Z. The G35 has a body kit and wheels. The 350Z as body kit, motor kit, wheels, custom paint and custom shocks(that you can’t buy).

I have the Mustang

I have an xmod Evo8… I bought it thinkin I would be into the whole RC car thing but I used it for like 10 minutes and got bored. Wanna buy it?

pm me please

the radio shack my friend at work went to had them on sale for 29.99. most of the ones i see are 39.99 though for the starter kit. ill get some pics up of the office xmods later today, if i can.:bigthumb:

^^^Once you get C5 body kit…that will be the closest to a C5 vette you will ever be…fag

Edit: Maybe if you can get a C5 body to fit on your WS.6…since it is already a wannabe Z06

stfu retard. maybe you can get an xmod and put it in the garage under a cover and let it collect dust, like your real car.