The Future of Albany Speed Shop

You talking Juniper lane, like Audio Obsessions and all those back there? The buildings are small. and parking is like 10-20 cars in most lots.

You, me and some others who actually flog their cars on a regular basis would enjoy a 10-15 min romp down some back roads to get to the shop, but many others are just too damn lazy/cheap and would think its too “out of the way”… lame I know.

Low key would kick major ass. A place far enough out that making some noise only has to be acceptable to you and you alone is clutch.

Would you be opposed to getting a building that required a little work? Every once in a while you see foreclosed buildings go for DIRT cheap. A little money and some hard work turns them around, and puts you ahead of the game as far as bank loan/vs property value.

Totally NOT where you are looking, but its a dream location. In toga, sorta across the street from Baily’s, there is a BIG old building, looks like a manufacturing place of some sorts. There is a few loading docks, and one big overhead door on the front. Building is BIG. I would make a tuner shop on one half, and a bar/car theme club on the other half. Have Bike nights there, the parking lot could hold 100 bikes. Would make BANK with all the rich urban bikers, and the younger crowd that flood the streets every fri/sat night.

43 putnam st. check it out on google maps.