The Future of Albany Speed Shop

FUCK YOU GUYS IM NOT DRIVING TO CP FOR ANYTHING BUT CP.

:rofl

little boys run and hide, Wayne64SS is bout to make u WIDEEEE
:eek

LOLLL

Last I knew the old Alpin Haus had been sold to Ellis Hospital with the intent of building a 24/7 urgent care facility. The company I work for was involved in the concept plans months ago.

Great idea though OP.

Yeah Alpin Haus is being demolished.

what about members only jackets? prohibited?

Here’s a question-

one of you mentioned something very true; need someplace where there’s little housing because if the noise and such.

We have struggled with this question; Assuming exit 24 and the end of I-87 northway is easy access, How Far is people willing to drive from that area to such a “members auto club” with these types of amenities? This is important because if you won’t drive there then that doesn’t work but if we could have a auto park/drift area/1/8 mile drag, cafe, lounge, hang out area how far is one willing to drive. Or better yet how long? 1/2 hour from the central I-87/ ex24??? How long is better then how far.

Think about it. Let me know. Cause it could help HUGELY!

Thanks all!!

Check out FB and see what we been doing! Albanyspeedshop.

See the new website too! - www.albanyspeedshop.com

Darryl

daryl i wouldn’t mind a hike for services of that nature. Keep it within an hr and a half would make it more viable for albany residents to enjoy the shenanigans that is A.S.S. only probelm it could no longer be called A.S.S since you wouldn’t be in albany any more. :’(

he can call it whatever he wants , daryl i love the support u give the scene . props to ya man . my car will be to ya in a few weeks . i really need it ready for a huge upcoming event , at least in my mind . that and if all goes well some great advertising for u

Honestly dude, most people aren’t going to drive very far, even if they say they will. Just the way it is.

i gotta disagree the ones who serious will do it. Not to mention there isn’t many kind of facilities like he is looking to build so if marketed correctly will do well.

Anything under an hour is a totally acceptable distance IMO…

1/2 hour away just means more time to roll race…

people bitch about driving from the lot, to the park and ride which is a 10 minute ride. People are afraid to drive their cars for some odd reason.

I myself, will drive over a hour one way to avoid the way the lot has been the last few years.

plus Juan

the McDonald’s lot blows for sure but the other local lot is fine and not filled with retards

When the lot was cool, I had no problem driving the 45 min drive. When it got iffy, the trip was made twice a year instead of twice a week… If the REAL scene is there, people will travel the distance. No one wants to waste 45min+ on a drive just to find nothing but ricers and 200yr old men.

You already know I think its a good idea. Im down to help however I can

there is an unused auto showroom/lot on rt 9 in latham…mile maybe? north of guptils…was owned by fuccillo at some point? i think its for sale…anyone know what im talking about?

not many houses around…