The German's '06 Fusion

I got a buddy in Hamburg that drives a lifted suburban :lol

he said its pretty rare to see one over there

So true :smiley:
That’s why a lot of us are dreaming of a big american truck or suv. My biggest dream is the dodge ram 1500. there are so many good offers at carsdotcom, but the import is very expensive. a $5000 truck will be nearly $10.000 until it’s here.

not to mention the fuel costs…

Interested in sending me a BMW 120d? Hatchback please.

if only this was enforced over here, although I haven’t seen neon in quite a while

shut up, you have enough german vehicles, if you get a 120d then I’m just going to have to confiscate your porsche paperweight

I’d <3 a 120d. 911 may get sold sometime this year.

Maybe a 190e Evo II? :ahh

Maybe a 190e Evo II? :ahh

Daaaaaymn, sweet ride :slight_smile:

Sure. What color? :lol

I was wondering about the nice car taste of this community. I read all the 370 pages of the “badass car thread” and was very amused.
Different worlds. You love these cars, which are very common over here. like jettas and golfs. and on the other hand I freak out when I get passed by a camaro or a nice truck, because they are so rare.

and how sick these rides are tuned in the states. they are so extremly low, having the best rims you can get on vw’s. often there is no space between car and tire and with a camber of wheel which would cause a german mot-employee to go postal. just awesome. :excited

but I’m wondering how somebody can drive with a car which is so low. are they using very good suspensions, or does it knock your backbone through your head while hitting a hole in the street?

ill sell ya my camaro .

how much? may the best army in the world (yours!) can drop it with a parachute in my backyard? so I don’t have to pay all these taxes xD

mmmmm slowmarro is a local legend . if i sold her howard at redline motorsports wont have any other car to talk about

How often do you see Audi 200 20v’s around there? :slight_smile:

Check mine out: http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=12449 (lots of pages)

Le Mans Blue or Alpine White please!

Silver it is! :rofl

Had a red 120d rental in Spain for a week last year. was definately a awesome car to drive through the mountains.

Welcome !

Welcome from a fellow dodge lover. I usually get mad when camaros pass me also, although it doesnt happen often.

welcome to the arty…could you send me a quad cab ford ranger plz???

200’s seem to be very rare over here, too. I’ve seen one once, but the 100’s are driving around a lot. In my neighborhood, there lives a guy with an ‘88 Audi V8. Thats pimpin’.

Awesome job you did there. That’s a lot of hard work but I think it was worth it. it looks badass and goes like hell. Awesome.

Why that? The german one has no power, as far as I know. 160HP in such a heavy car? I tought a pickup must have a V8 gas-guzzling machine. :number1