The German's '06 Fusion

Welcome, ShiftInternational ftw!

I like your fusion better than ours.

welcome, glad too see some international flava up in her.

id do a v8 swap…but we dont have a quad cab ranger just an extended cab…right side drive wud be cool too

Yea, your last v8 swap truck was quite the gem.

lmao

Welcome now send me a newer 318ti

but I’m wondering how somebody can drive with a car which is so low. are they using very good suspensions, or does it knock your backbone through your head while hitting a hole in the street?[/QUOTE]

Most of us are on coils in the 300.00 to 600.00 dollar range. However when you go past a certain point it’s gonna ride like shit.

welcome

fixed for you

Awesome!! Welcome!!

And I remember reading on one of the car audio forums how a guys BMW was made “illegal” due to some modifications done for the stereo system and he could not legally use it on the road anymore. DOH!!!

Welcome! That Opel is pretty sweet. All these German lovers ITT and it was started by an American lover lol

Are you of a rare breed who likes (for the most part) cheap junk american made vehicles? Or is that a large group of people on that side of the pond?

Old american cars are dream cars of a lot of people over here. but I think its more like a minority. the favorites are chargers, camaros and mustangs. mustangs are the first car people over here mention when they were asked for a typical american car.

but for most of the people these things are junkrides. they’re complaining about the steering which is very indirect, you have to turn in hard to make something happen. the next point they’re saying is that the suspension is so soft that it feels like beeing on a ship. and the big wide seats (for example in an old cadillac) are more like armchairs than a car seat.
the only clear reason against these cars are these stupid gas prices. but who cares, life is to short to drive boring cars… damn I ain’t driving an american car right now. well my car is called ford but it was build here in germany…

but for me its the looks and the power of these old muscle cars. in my opinion you cant find this kind of cars over here. my favorite convertible is the '64 lincoln continental. 7.2 V8 and 4 doors in a convertible, thats soo awesome. my favorite suv is the jeep srt8 because of the good looks and because of this awesome power. over 2 tons acclereated in 5 seconds from 0-60. favorite truck dodge ram. favorite muscle '69 charger.
I love american cars :smiley:

welcome to the shitshow…lol

tons of vw/bmw fanbois over here…haha

What model Ram?

I would say I like all rams.
to be realistic I would drive a '94-'01 4x4 1500 regular cab and short bed with 5.2 or 5.9. all others like longbeds, 2500 and 3500 are nearly to big for german city centers. and the newest generation together with srt10 are to expensive :lol

Gotta go big or go home if your going to do it like an America. Get a diesel one if you have the chance, much better truck over all. Still kind of a POS I would know I had one for 2 years.

these diesel rams got an awesome torque thats for sure. the main problem over here is the choice of cars. Im not sure if a 200.000 miles ram can still be driven for a few years without problems.
are these old dodge reliable?

If you can find one that is standard then the drivetrain is pretty much bulletproof. Only thing that goes on them is the clutch at some point if you have a stock one and crank the truck up, but you can make a lot of power with a 12valve cummins for not that much money. There are some pictures of my old truck on here somewhere, it was a failmatic or I would have kept it.

This one?
Thats what Im talking about. nice!

Yes thats my old truck. Overall they are good vehicles, just not with an automatic trans.