FS/TW: 2001 Turbo Camaro SS - 1000+rwhp

Wow man did you ever pre-cum on advertising the sale of this car.

Hey I’ll take out a loan for $41,500. Just take me for a ride and show me how she runs.

Wait it won’t be ready for months you say? Then why the fuck are you advertising it for sale already? To guage interest. Thats a huge waste of time pretty much. Yea pass it around some forums guys…Let em know itll be ready in a couple months and thank them for taking the time to read the thread. Why not put it on ebay with a 6 month auction, or put an ad in the paper saying “Turbo Camaro for sale in summer”.

Seriously why not just wait until the car puts down the 1xxx dyno numbers. Wait until it actually runs those fast times. Wait until its driveable,tuned, and dependable to show potential customers? Wait until the cosmetic flaws are addressed. Then you may actually get some serious buyers and have true facts about what the car does not all this “it could, it should,it will” stuff.

Who’s guna wana talk money and check out your car months before its ready to sell and not even all together? For some reason I don’t think you’ll be getting many $40k offers any time soon. Just another time waster look at my car “FS” thread if you ask me. This shits getting lame around here.

99.99% lol

GLWS!!