FS/TW: 2001 Turbo Camaro SS - 1000+rwhp

Wow man did you ever pre-cum on advertising the sale of this car.

Hey I’ll take out a loan for $41,500. Just take me for a ride and show me how she runs.

Wait it won’t be ready for months you say? Then why the fuck are you advertising it for sale already? To guage interest. Thats a huge waste of time pretty much. Yea pass it around some forums guys…Let em know itll be ready in a couple months and thank them for taking the time to read the thread. Why not put it on ebay with a 6 month auction, or put an ad in the paper saying “Turbo Camaro for sale in summer”.

Seriously why not just wait until the car puts down the 1xxx dyno numbers. Wait until it actually runs those fast times. Wait until its driveable,tuned, and dependable to show potential customers? Wait until the cosmetic flaws are addressed. Then you may actually get some serious buyers and have true facts about what the car does not all this “it could, it should,it will” stuff.

Who’s guna wana talk money and check out your car months before its ready to sell and not even all together? For some reason I don’t think you’ll be getting many $40k offers any time soon. Just another time waster look at my car “FS” thread if you ask me. This shits getting lame around here.

99.99% lol

GLWS!!

thanks for the good words guys.

mofo- thanks for being the epitome of why i wanted this locked. yes, im gauging interest. yes, i’ve had several serious inquiries before i even went into this build. if you aren’t interested, keep your mouth shut. the fact of the matter is, i want people to know what is on the table, and to start to get ideas flowing. thats something people call doing business. i wouldn’t at all expect anyone to hand over money on an unfinished product. i sure as hell wouldn’t. but trust me, i never overshoot a deadline. my best friends will call me an asshole, but you can bet your ass whatever i’m doing will get done. shortblock was finished up last night. turbo setup will all be welded up in the next two weeks. it’s all downhill from there. as far as the price, AGAIN, go try to build the car i have built, with the parts i used, and the quality/craftsmanship within. don’t talk about what you don’t know or have experience in.

back on topic

it’s pretty dirty here, and the stance is all screwy since the engine/trans is out, but you get the idea:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/TurboLS1ss/IMG_0033.jpg

im not posting engine bay shots until it is running. i dont want people to get the wrong idea, because it will look completely different than it does in its mockup stage it’s in right now

Do you have any pics of your car not in that garage, like outside at a meet, rec. park or anything? Any time slips, or dyno charts to go along said claims?
good luck, I like that color.

It doesn’t even look dirty lol.
Beautiful car. I hope whoever buys this, if anyone takes as amazing care of it as you seem to.

GLWS.

probably not since he just got done saying it isn’t completed yet.

pretty sure J&J is still working his magic with Turbos engine. If it is anything like Firehawk853’s engine I am sure Bill’s claims are spot on

:carnut

Sick car and project. GL with sale.

bill this car is so hott…it was fast as shit last year i cant even think of what it will be like this year…price is deff worth it alot of time and money was put in this car glws man

thanks guys,

and studderin, go hump somebody else. or better yet pick up a dictionary. you have to be the most annoying person ever. sorry i didn’t take pictures when the car was on the road, i was too busy driving it. not to mention i had just bought this camera to help sell my old stuff, and document this build. and the power numbers will be there, don’t you worry :wink: track numbers are up to the person

for the life of me, i can’t believe mike lets you post. he’s got a successful business, he needs to shorten your leash

This car is amazing and vry well kept. I used to admire how clean this car was when it was butt mounted im sure it is a sight to see now. Good luck Bill i wish i had the cash.

since when is your car blue??

its always been blue. stop smoking the gonj

HAHAHA you are going to have him all fucked up all day now. Dude toda wtf what color do you remember it being? So Bill you want to give me a discount? Ill throw in my lame f-body it has custom dents and swirled paint!

lol.

i dunno man, i was back at the garage yesterday and like DAMN, i dunno if i can let this go… it’s tough

Now thats a “kick ass” setup
Love it
GLWS Bill. :tup:

You should keep it. Im keeping mine(i think lol) the way im lookin at it is i own the car and have money so its not really keeping me from buying anything else i would really want. I doubt your camaro is making you broke and im sure soon enough in the next few years you will start making baller money and be like WTF did i sell my bad ass 1000rwhp maro for.

Actually, everything in his post was spelled correctly and the proper word… And truthfully, pretty accurate. I have never seen your car before, and besides a few people in buffalo, not many people have, so pictures, anything would be helpful before someone spends 40+k

Just saying.

i think he remembers it being black…its only been blue less than a year

Most people don’t see it because it pulls away SO fast you barely catch a glimpse