FS/TW: 2001 Turbo Camaro SS - 1000+rwhp

all the cars in there look amazing

I know ive actually never seen it blue either thats why it was funny lol.

its quite spectacular in person

I have no doubt as i thought it was nice black im sure it looks amazing now.

black was too much a pita. imo i couldn’t keep it nice, it was always swirled. you know what im talking about drew

thanks again guys…

i know studderin was trying to take shots and be a dickhead, i wasn’t born yesterday. most people in the area can attest to how it ran. most people will back me up on the new build that know about it. the power will be easy to make, and the track performance is up to the driver and how he applies the car; when is it not? i just don’t post 1203912 vids about it and every time i beat somebody. i just like going out and cruising with my friends; i don’t know how many times it needs to be said. the answer to every one of studderin’s dumb questions was stated already in this very thread. he just likes be a d-bag because it’s all he has in life

Nice car and solid set-up but Bill you should know the two top reasons for getting flamed:

1. Putting Stickers on Your Car
  2. Claiming Horsepower Numbers

I know your just projecting your power output, but you should just save yourself the hassle of arguing with someone every other post over projected HP numbers. I like the saying “Keep your mouth shut until you get off the dyno.” Hopefully after that you can prove the haters wrong! GLWS!

stickers? lol

i think 1000hp is on the low side of projecting his numbers

ya, like i said many times before, i know 1000hp SOUNDS like that magical huge number, but it’s not really hard to make anymore with setup’s like these. not hard at all. 700 is the old 500 and 1000 is the old 800. now if you want to be a big boy with a street car, you are making 1250+. and even that isn’t hard to do as long as you have to money to do it. there just aren’t many big hp street cars in the area, at least not on the board. not like down south.

that being said, people with the smaller version of my turbo and smaller engines, with weaker heads, and shitty designs are putting out over 1000whp, THROUGH automatics. easy. the setup im kind of basing this off of put out 1130rwhp through a 370ci with much weaker heads, same turbo minus race cover, and a glide, with a 9inch. and he probably had more in it. so my claims def aren’t off

Man if i had a guy wanting to buy wanting to buy mine at 18,500 with shitty ass paint and the most budget build ever i am 100% positive this can go for 35k+ all day. I hate my black paint so i dont even wash it anymore you guys would kill me if you saw my car. BTW i left it stored in a grass lot uncovered and did no storage prep. Can you tell im about ready to sell it? Bill ill give you mine and 10k cash how about that for an offer.

so thats a “no”
thanks

studderin helps make up the 1% of US illiteracy

The car is going to be fast no doubt. The setup last year pulled the Firehawk (on the top end anyway… :P) I’m sure it will more than do the same this year.

you fuck, i seriously sat here for like 15 min trying to think if it was just dark out and thats why I never noticed it was blue…even tho I’ve seen the car during the daytime

I fucking pwned your honda ricer driving ass. Aiiight hahahaha when you moving back to b-lo? Bill you consider my offer yet? Here is another one. You give me the car and ill let you have a room in the house im buying for 10 years. Now thats a bargain!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

<–turbols1

Bill take one of my damn offers! ok ok how about 5k my camaro and a room for 7 years? Ok ill stop shitting in your thread soon.

lol. i do need a house.

how about we share the car, and i get the master bedroom? awesome :slight_smile:

How about we share and you get A bedroom its got six lol maybe you can have two if you play nice. Ok two bedrooms and you pay for tires!!!

How about you two just share showers & a bed… mullet 4 life