FS/TW: 2001 Turbo Camaro SS - 1000+rwhp

GLWS!

SHOW ME NO MORE! ohhh take my bank account, i must have a super fast f-bod for 41g’s

:rolljerk:

lol, glws

good luck bill! do what you think is right, and you can always buy something sweet with part of that 4o1k

holy huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge sig.

OT: keep car :slight_smile:

bill we all know the real reason u want to sell this is to get a honda lol…
do what u wanty to do but imo i would keep the car its so sexy if u do sell it u have to buy a few rounds of lunchbox’s for everyone

Bump cause it sounds nice but:needpic:

i think you missed the one he posted, or are you saying he needs more pictures? :wave:

pic, thanks to pat

stop staring at my ass

Good luck Bill. This car was too manly for me last year.

I can attest to it being a great paint job, and a clean car overall. The pictures don’t do it justice. I got to look the car over pretty hard last year, and I even got a ride. This is about as clean as they come.

thanks man i appreciate it.

to be honest im not looking to much to sell it,…again. lol UGH. pat just sent me this pic so i figured i’d post it. car’s starting to take shape and i can’t wait to drive it

hmm i remember that pic, and that day

that day SUCKED lol

getting the itch again. this car is unreal, and actually rather reliable for what it is. (only had it down one time all year to fix the rear-end (the person who did my gear swap didn’t apply bolts properly)…

This car drives amazing. GREAT cruiser. LOOKS great. VERY. VERY, VERY fast, and I didn’t even turn up the wick yet.

Might be hitting the dyno next week. Put some bigger injectors in and make 1100rwhp all day long.

:wink:

or make 197rwhp like I did :rant:

wth!
what happened? in Mario’s car i assume?

Had electrical/ignition problems… The wiring job in the car is scary haha so I’m going to pull it all out and redo it.