The GN

got the carb setup?

Its not carb’d

i thought 86 was SFI

I think 85-87 were fuel injected with 86 and 87 being intercooled

wow

keep it up with your shit there something you want to settle off shift cuz thats the vibe im getting.

I dont under stand this post

'84’s were carbed.

:+1

Probably my favorite “muscle car” that doesn’t go for like $70,000+, I’d love to own one some day. Do 'er up nice! :thumb

78-83 were carbed, 84-87 were FI

jay I have a couple sets of mufflers that would be perfect for this car, one made by slp and one made by bassani both are 2 1/2 in/outlet

I think that’s what I need. The body of the mufflers must be somewhere around 14" or longer I can trim the pipes if need be. the real problem is that they’re offset in and center out.

my slp’s are offset in /center out and are around that size give or take an inch. couple minor scrapes but mirror finish stainless otherwise.looking to get around 200 but make me an offer, I have no use for them, and I need money for other parts

nice car ,bout time more domestics run on here ,g/l with it i almost bought a syclone earlier in the winter but it didnt work out

pm moar info on mufflers, im gonna need a set of 2 1/2 in/out soon.

pm sent

i guess ill be looking for an 84-85 gn then. kinda odd it doesnt have posi, is the ID tag still on the trunk?

if ya lookin for carb look at csu there great blow thru setups and they have it all,but prolly a little pricey for a beat vette that will never run

haha i have another fail car too why dont you come over and handheld tune that bitch for me