The GN

Have you ever once read any thing you posted? I am 100% positive I could go find a kindergartener from the back of PJB’s closet and have them type a more legit sentence then you.

fuck off.

That was directed towards pete there bigfoot

Yea EVOLogic

was gonna say, I know I suck at typing but damn.

its an at least 10yr old aluminized steel lol. I’d say by any measure it’s looking pretty good. Yes, I’d love some poished stainless exhaust, but I’m not replacing it unless it finally rots through or i get up enough money, which will probably be some time from now either way. What’s going to hurt the most is the $650 downpipe that I’ll be getting for next year. The clamps are a sweet touch too. Not worth welding it right now especially given it’s condition right now. It’s a midas special from 20 years ago so just think of the “craftsmanship”.

Lol no one is as bad as Pete. For a kid with a college education I feel like smashing a keyboard upside his big ass head with half the shit he posts

hahahahahaha 650? why so much?

Yeah, when there’s only 1 company in the world that makes a 3" stainless DP… you gotta roll with the punches… ugh. Believe me it’s worth every penny. That stock DP is jammed in there and I wouldn’t want to design it, lol!

What’s ur issue partner?

I find it hard to believe one company in the world makes a 3inch stainless downpipe for a grand national

considering that this is the only 85 GN within like forever of here… it’s definitely hard to come by. Yes there were only 2200 of the 85s produced and a bunch of regular T-types they are less desireable because of the Hot-Air construction. No intercooler. Totally different setup than anything you have probably ever seen.

hahaha thats some ripoff bullshit. make a custom one. youll save loot

Oh keep forgetting you got the bonk ass year

x2, buncha newbs in here

have brooks or synapse build u one… gotta be cheaper than $650

iknoright

Well, If they’re up to it. It’s no easy task. It’s like 3ft long and packed in there. The one that they produce is a 3pc slip joint unit because it’s so FN tight, lol.

www.synapseturbo.com email morgan telling him what u got and what u wanna do and see what he says. fuck man… it really shouldnt be rocket science.

im sure they could do it no prob. hit up brooks hes looking for some side jobs.