The GN

trade ya a 94 z-28 with slight modding ? before the gearhead joints go in that is …straight up

lol, no thanks broski. Remember you can change the light bulbs folks… I just want more light, lol. Not to mention it’s the ultimate contrast on so many levels!

do up the HID’s then post pics, curious as to what of an improvement they will make!

COME ON ,I LOVE THESE CARS .THE MARRO RUNS GREAT NEW TRANS WILL BE IN 2 WEEKS FROM NOW .then its all set

Nah, I know, lol. You guys are great. I am curious to see whther or not I get any actual useable light out of the HIDs though. I’ll show what the differences are if I get a chance to do some quick switching. I’ll try and do a before and after from a bunch of different angles as well as to see if this will totally blind other drivers. I just know the high beams on these older cars are killer too, so if I get that out of the lows then we might have a problem, lol!

What’s you do to the trans? Not like break it, but new mods. I can’t wait to run some sort of a shift kit on mine. I have to check to see if there is already on on there because it has a very firm shift! No 2nd gear chirp tho!

GN, & Monte SS 200-4Rs already had uprated servoes and solenoids from the factory. MUCH better built tranny than the reg 200-4R. I can’t wait to rebuild mine :slight_smile:

fuck you rebuild mine!

did a level 4 from cpt trans all new bands ,cluthes servo,s and pump

Very nice. That should hold up well! GL with it.

I like the way my trans is in the GN. It seems pretty good 4 what it is. I still need to do a trans filter and some fluid. I think thats about 8 years overdue.

Oddly enough I got around to doing 1 more project this morning. I finally flushed the differential out of the old sludgetastically congealed 80-90 from 1985 and replaced the differential cover. My father in law bought it for me last year and I had every intention of getting the car going this year… but business is booming so things take a little while longer, lol. Anywho, it’s a very nice finned aluminum cover with a nice “GN” embossed in black on the back of it. I have pics that I have to upload on here. Gimme a couple minutes, lol.

oh yeah and the mufflers and spindles too.

u gonna do anything about the exhaust?

looks kinda rough in the pics.

looks perfectly fine. its not stainless. it gets surface corrosion. its under the car…just has to function.

maybe

petard.

yep.

Pete you are pretty much useless on this forum

thank u

That was not a compliment

you are acting like genuine degenerate.

i like the cameo style exhaust clamps, any reason why you didnt weld the exhaust? or do you still not have a welder?