The GN

thats such a fucking shame, putting gearhead joints in an american classic.

modded with vision > unmodded and blind

gotta be able to see no matter the yr of vehicle.

No shame in that. It’s going to be a case of I can see and no one else can! It’s ok though because I sell a ton of these and it’s all advertising/pissing people off. Funny how you pick that out of all that information, LOL!

cars lookin good! what kind of drop spindles did you get? idk about you but my stock headlights are bright as fuck and i wouldnt touch em.

none of the guys that run GNs at the valley need HIDs why do you? are you blind?

Rreally nice to see this thing out of the garage! and out from under all that dust!

why do you care?

He’s just jealous because the GN is better than his Cobra.

theirs no point to even argue with you over HID’s.

from what I have seen…HID’s increase a HUGE sight privileged compared to regular dull ass lights.

Dude your lights are soo bright! Its on crackkkkk

Thats not the argument he’s making…

HID’s in anything but a projector housing such as retrofits etc are first off illegal not that it really matters…
and second off when in the improper housing it blinds other drivers

No one seems to care anymore, so I just stopped arguing about it

his car, his choice. not trying to be a dick, but the kids making his shit how he wants it. who are we to criticize? anyways, good job jay, cant wait to see her out again come spring/summer.

Im not bashing on him at all

I was just stating what big red ment

I’m glad to see this thing going again, I love the car :thumbup

oh, ok! :lmao

almost every car on this forum falls under the legal rights of “illegal”

yepp

the glass fluted ones are just fine, i’m sure he can see great. if not he could put some silverstars in or something. blut blue lights in that kind of car are cheesey… my .02 cents.

funny how the hating of “gearhead joints” brings in more business… way one can look at it is people are advertising them for you by saying " gearhead joints".

com get yer gearhead joints on sale now at gearheadz joint yo.

yea but most of the “illegal” things that we do to our cars are not blinding on comming drivers

sucks for them. at least i can see.:rofl

Thanks for the ups guys! I definitely apreciate it, this has been one of those things for me where I keep flip flopping on what I want and need to do to the car. I finally ust decided to kick it into high gear and get some shit done just in time for… snow. Better late than never!

Most of the guys at the valley aren’t my age and most of them are fine with the way the lights are. Me on the other hand, want more light. Main reason is because after driving vehicles with HIDs installed for 3 years, I can’t really justify not being able to see as well because someone thinks it looks bad. Heck if it saves me from hitting 1 deer/animal/obstacle it’s worth it to me! Just like some of you guys love radar detectors. If it saves you from 1 ticket it’s worth it. Same mentality, different motive. You get the point though. This isn’t a thread about arguing about HIDs though. It’s about my project and what my plans are. I believe there is already an HID argument thread somewhere on here, lol.

Listen, as long as you guys are still buying them and my HID quality level remains as high as it has been for the past 2 years I’ll be selling them to anyone who is interested in them for whatever reason they have. People know the consequences and the benefits, and for some the benefits outweigh the consequences.

Thanks for the positive replies guys/girls!