The GN

ive heard its been crazy down there j. glad to here things are working out for ya. nice to hear updates with the GN. have to drop by soon see whats good.

Yeah it’s extremely busy down here and it’s only going to get more crazy when people find out we’re doing custom exhaust work… whoops! That’s a topic for another day. But yes, I’ve successfully gotten the timing cover off the GN, replaced the timing set, reinstalled the cover and replaced the water pump. Next thing is to reinstall the oil pan turbo, replace the trans mount, replace the fuel pump, replace the mufflers, remove the cat, and clean up the rats nest of wires under my dash. LOL, that’s it! Who know when that will happen… BTW, thanks for the offer and thanks for helping with the lift BD Folms!

Custom exhaust! Daymn! Maybe the Taco and/or Supra one of these days.
BTW saw you with the wife on Wolf Road today when I was on lunch.

Yeah man, bring 'em down sometime!

LOL, yeah I’m everywhere!

LMAO

Pete has gotten to you jay… Run away!

when he got that he came to my house and we went for a ride. was a squishy scary ride if i remember correctly. haha

yeah that thing was soft, but quick for the time.

don’t make me whoop ya. :shifty

We’re almost back together! Hopefully I can get her running, but I’m not sure if I trashed the CPS or not… I’m such a tard…

After 5 months I finally have some time to put this baby back together just in time to be put away!

We finally got the new mufflers on there and a new transmission mount. Next step is to get the broken waste gate actuator rod back together… that baby was a little rusty after 25 years lol! Next a new higher output fuel pump and a fuel pump hotwire/rewire kit!

i want this car ,finish it or im robbin you of it .at least i will get it runnin like it should be

+1 I love GNs

Yeah I know, it’s been busy over here. I know that’s no excuse, but I’m only a waste gate actuator rod away from having it back out there!

http://nwct.craigslist.org/pts/1354050988.html

that wud be sick in your car… instead of the 1 your putting in now…hope to see both of your cars out soon

one going in now has more potential… 2 extra slugs and fully forged… v8s will move more air than a v6… you know the old addage… “no replacement for displacement”

Looks nice, what kind of turbo is on it??

+1 on the statement…but i already called dibs on it…lol

Spent some time recently and got some new fuel in her and a new wastegate actuator, after the old one all but disintegrated, and cleaned her up.
The new fuel pump should be going in today and the new fuel pump hotiwre kit should be coming in by the end of the week.
I’ll also be putting a set of HIDs and a new relay kit in because the factory headlight harnesses are probably a step away from returning to the earth and probably can’t handle even getting a full 12V to the ballasts.
I also just got done putting a set of 2" drop spindles on the front to get the car to sit properly. Unfortunately I’ve run into a small problem with the wheels being a lower offset than factory and they rub on the fender wells. After looking at it there’s a 2" fender lip which I may be able to work with the fender rolling tool.

I’ll post some new pics later on.

Looks guud!