The Graveyard...

Since its such beautiful weather we are having in these parts:

looks great

I Really like the wide body fenders

Those are stock, which make it look awesome.

What do you use for a camera? And what do you use for water protection. I think I effed my XSi today… Sending to Canon ASAP.

i love the idea … i actually wanted to get some pics in the rain of moving cars … and try to catch the water spray off the tire … looks beautiful i love the bokeh in your shots … what lense do you usually use to get the effect? and i believe he uses a canon 30D and 5D

awesome shots :thumbup
numbers 5 & 7 are my favs

If my XSi is really fucked, I’ll be picking up a new 50D ASAP.

I would love the new 7D, but my skills < that camera.

I think he uses a 50D.

:facepalm

Sexy photos…

Canon is normally really good and fast at fixing them…

I really like those. Glad to see I wasn’t the only one that thought to shoot inside a cemetery.

good stuff man

dude! we need to meet up lol

#4 FTW!

You deliver, as usual :number1

Thanks for the comments everyone.

For water protection I use a two car garage with the car parked outside in the rain. Works great but its a bitch to fit in my Pelican case :lol

For these shots I used a Canon 5D. Yeah its 2005 technology, but I have no use for large MP cameras (12 is more than enough for me), I dont need HD video or any video recording capability, and it has a full frame sensor. :thumbup

Correct on the cameras. I havent used the 30D in a while, 5D is what I use 99% of the time, full frame sensor is like crack.

I tried the water spray idea once too, 'round these parts there isnt much to do on a rainy day, makes for some practice time with panning shots:

You’re pretty sexy yourse…wait, thanks!
:D:facepalm

Haha, it can be done. I didnt have intentions of being disrespectful when taking the pictures but some of the NASIOC fuckers find it disrespectful: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1853332 (starts on page 2) Ahhh well, fuck 'em.

If this weather ever gets better again! I found a usable location down your way too.:thumbup

Thanks man :slight_smile:

i know there is a difference between a crop and full frame sensor but is it realy all that ??? what do you feel is the biggest + to having a full frame

Sick pics man!

what is a full frame sensor? is that where it takes the whole frame into accont when focussing or what?