the h0tness

Living down here, I see a range of cars that make the Hondas in Albany look like Lambos to real Lambos. It’s a weird mixture and it’s really interesting. This past week week: Ferarri 430, green Lambo, Phantom, Bentley, M3/M5s X 23093403249209240932942, 996 TT, GT2, GT3 (last Friday in Riverdale and it sounded UNREAL), and… the WINNER.

No joke.

White Econovan. It was mint and I mean friggin mint. Rims. Tint. I looked inside at a light and it had like multiple 40-5X" TVs on the walls with strobe lights going and the whole fucking scene. Like a portable disco. But… the winner… a window banner that said: HIT THAT. :lol

My ex GF’s mother lived in Riverdale when we first started dating. She currently lives in Tucahoe. It’s a nicer part of the area for sure.

Tucahoe?

:rofl

Riverdale is a BEAUTIFUL section of the Bronx. But, Tuckahoe like Bronxville, Hartsdale, Scarsdale, etc… are all top notch. The taxes in Tuckahoe are ridiculous. It’s really a nice place.

WAT :rofl

I’ll be going to school at Fordham this fall in the Bronx, I don’t know the area well enough to tell you what district or neighborhood that is, but it’s across the street from the Bronx Zoo, if that helps :lol

That’s about 5 miles from me. Be very careful at night in that area.

yeah one of the streets looked REAL sketchy, the one on the opposite side of the campus of arthur ave. arthur ave seems harmless

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wnmC2Fejdv4/ST9ukN8bGmI/AAAAAAAAAAc/G2eY0GJEzxY/s1600/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Arthur Ave is very regarding but Bronx, Westchester, etc… can change street by street. You’ll figure it out.

I hated driving the work truck in the bronx and surrounding areas. Thats the only thing I DONT miss being laid off from that job