the hill is at it again

i was just speakin about the BIG picture… what you said is all true… but it all started years back to end up that way now. the japanees couldn’t beat us in a war so they wrecked our markets instead. as long as g-bodies aren’t rotted into the ground i will drive them cause i know they were built here and they money stayed here.

I visited lansing MI… it was once a thriving city when the cutlass was the #1 selling car through the 70’s. its now depressing like braddock because GM opted to kill Olds in favor of POS saturns…because americans were duped into believing jap cars were good. they needed something to compete with them. little did they know people still werent gonna buy saturds.

Detroit thou is comparable, they lost auto production and we lost steel… and those two were connected with eachother. And where were both lost to?..Japan.

these hill people are fighting the wrong battle… they want arena jobs? take em…those jobs don’t pay shit. If they were serious about what they do they would be lobbying for a factory to come to pittsburgh. not some bull shit jobs and a supermarket… thats proves they dont care about people, they just want for themselves. they want to line their pockets and make a name for themselves… they dont give a shit if jamal and tyrone keep blowing each others heads off while tamisha is suckin dick for crack under the blechers.

black leaders are supressing their own people so they stay powerful. its too bad the people dont see it.