The I'm still in college because I don't want to get a real job yet thread

Im gonna have fun with this one…

first of all 9-5 jobs fucking SUCK some random ni99ers 12 inch cock… My dog got loose the other day at 2pm, guess what I did? Left my store and went home… Lance and I made an apointment to go look at a property for rental 3 days ago at about 4pm, guess what I did? Left the store… If im fuckin hungry and wanna go to Mcdonalds guess what im gonna do!? GO eat me some fuckin chicken nuggets… you cant do SHIT unless your told you can FUCK THAT.

Second of all, my store closes at 6pm, after 6pm I dont do shit unless I WANT to… If someone calls me with a ps3 I tell them to fuck off, if they call me with 6 ounces of gold and I can make $2-3k fuck yeah im gonna do it.

Your job isnt gaurenteed and never will be. YOUR life is in the hands of your employer who could go bankrupt, sell his business or just cut back on expenses and fire you. You have to be to work on time, watch what you say at work, watch what you do at work ext, sorry but that life sucks…

I hustle because I LOVE it. My goal is to have 2-3 maybe more business’s/stores plus property and sit back and do nothing while my money makes itself…

BTW $150k??? Better keep going buddy