The I'm still in college because I don't want to get a real job yet thread

Again, I estimated what the car would have made at increased boost based on math, like kk said its a sales technique JUST like Alex collecting $8,500 cash from me and THEN discussing my clutch and other issues with the car i bought from him… But Alex is your friend so it doesnt count, he cant be dishonest right?

Agree, if you know how to save money you CAN make and maintain a nice chunk of cash working for someone else… My first job was a fuckin baker at dunkin donuts making $10 an hour plus tips. Everyone I worked with was scummy and lived pay check to pay check… I saved every dollar I had and was living in a studio apartment but had like $20k in the bank which at that time was pretty good. I’ll always opt for business however as I like to be my own boss, create my own hours and make more money then any job I PERSONALLY would be interested in going after… I actually looked into the Military at one point in time, you dont get paid jack shit but yet at the end of the day youve got over $100k in your bank because your forced to not spend your money for the most part.