The I'm still in college because I don't want to get a real job yet thread

for a smart dude that wont answer pms or texts…

see a few posts above, where I state “I didn’t name the business for a reason”.

No, not rehabs, nothing to do with that.

to others…
STAY IN COLLEGE STAY IN COLLEGE… or find 25k

I’ll post a link when it becomes official, being listed with a business broker, I, by contract, can’t and choose not to self advertise it quite yet. I am also in franchise discovery for this company, but New York is a nightmare and at a snails pace. Being the origional of the brand, to whomever buys this one, there will be no royalties, nothing to ever buy from us, and may include the entire business info digital booklet that we wrote throughout the process. No strings in any way. As stated before, training is included as well as 10 percent $ back for earning made by the company during training. Don’t get me wrong, this is a simple business in many ways…

There are options to purchase over time or with royalty, but would require a business plan submission and credit checks. I simply cant legally sell this in NYS as a franchise anytime soon.

Bottom line is, as it sits, 2nd year in biz, it was $1000 a day… someone wants to work 10-12 hours, it goes to $1500 a day. We have the best name in the industry in the Capital Region and our typical referral source organizations know us well, even though few here might know the of the company. We didn’t advertise, but got some nice local write ups… we literally got to busy too fast for our available time. There was a learning curve where I HAD to be onsite and it took me away from core business determination and building.
As owners, it does not make economical sense for us to be on the job site… with equipment, payroll costs, insurance and disability, WC… as it can limit the profits to $500 a day (after budgeting for expenses and payroll as stated) as we run it now… split that in two, as I took a partner so I never had to go back on-site, and for $250 a day its simply not worth my or his efforts. I am going to take him on a new venture.
This should be a business run and done by the owner so his pockets swell some.

For anyone thinking this is a scheme, Kirby vacuums, ROI, etc, its nothing like that. This is a real business, makes money, and our clients and referral sources rave about us. Its a gift , not only because of the Vehicle and equipment, but the locally respected name in the referring community, google standings, and most importantly, the training and industry info is valuable.
Yes 25k will make you a k a day, eeasilay!