THE most useless talent: Yours?

lol it wasnt loaded and it was in serbia back in the 90s
i also pwn at sof2(computer game haha)

Soilder of Fortune is a badass game…

one of my all time fav FPS

I can hop on one leg longer than anyone i know :C hahahaha :smiley:

let’s have a hopoff… bring it :D:D

winner buys some yummy pho :D:D

lol i think i can get around pretty well one one foot…i wudnt participate in ur hopoff tho haha

i can kick my cat pretty far…

thats soooooo meaaan!!!..yea…ur mean lol

mr ignoro :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha…

my old manager had a small little dog she brought into work once in a while, and it’d would just run around and bark at ppl… so we had a contest to see who could possibly get the most distance out of one shot…haha my friend figured he could go the whole store length.

animal cruelty…jeeze

Those mini-dogs (read: Paris Hilton’s mooch) are probably the most retarded things on earth… they can’t protect you, they can’t catch a frizbee, nor fetch… all they can do is yapp until you get tired of it. German Sheppard > Pos’s.

God damn useless shits… wished I could punt each and every one that I see.

heyyy dun be so mean…i got 2 little dogs lol…i wanted to get a doberman but my dad wudnt let me have a big dog in our house and he thinks it wud attack ppl…so i had to settle for sumthing small

German sheppards owns, my uncles used to have like 7 of them before 2 of them got stolen. But everytime i open the dog house for their daily runaround the grounds. they would tackle me down to the ground. I’m like holy shit hahaha

lol big dogs are much more fun…we used to have a boxer…then a german sheppard mixed mutt…and a great dane…the dane never let any guy near our house

Big, powerful, athletic dogs are FTW. I hope someday to live near the beach, and run every morning with a dog… That’s my plan to be 60 and still be fit.

Little dogs are cool too… just as long as they’re not chiwawa-sized POS’s.

i wanted a doberman cuz they look mean…and itd suit me cuz apparently i look like a bitch haha

well my dogs are that size…one is a chiuahua mix…and mine is a teacup pomeranian…basically all theyre good for is their personality,entertainment and keeping u company…oh and occaisionally driving u nutts

lol.:smiley: thats what my friends say about me all the time.:C <----refering to the dog part.

lmao thats not very nice of them

:KE

Line em up! :N :SS I’m going to be practicing my aim!

All joking aside, as long as you don’t carry them in a purse, I’ll turn the other cheek.:wink:

ppsssh ur so mean…i dont carry them in a purse…theyre too big for that…but they do wear jackets in the winter lol…the chiuahua(chico) has to cuz he passes out wen its super cold out cuz hes got short hair lol

YOU GOT A DEALLL!! LETS DO THIS!!!:smiley: