the myths of Vlad Crown

Ya, its me (elusive FC guy who some of you know) while at drift opps, a few of us got together and made some hilarious comments about how freak’n h4x Vlad’s drifting skill is, so we all said "we should make a thread on TNC. I’m sure the majority of you know him and do know he is a beast and has what we call “the rage” which is his awesome drift skill. So ya, make your hilarious comments here (all posative! no insults)

for example:

a)I heard japan used to be straight untill Vlad drifted on it
b)i heard that vlad doesn’t actualy drift, he scares the apex so much it tries to dodge him and he runs it over

etc etc, so put on your thinking helms and post some awesome stuff!

true story

I heard Vlad Forged his 240 in the depths of mount doom and its so powerful that even if it returned to mount doom the mountain wouldnt be able to destroy it and may possibly destroy it

real life story . this past winter Blade and him went manji(ing) . and me following in my neon . Vlad was in his s14 with 5 ppl in it and was sideways for the whole 20 minutes lol . me at TK (blade) stopped and were “like where did he go
?” and just that minute he comes sliding doing at like 20-30 km around a conner in those house by CG and had that big vlad smile on his face … me and tk just stare at each other lol

you guys really love vlad.
I seen him drift once at cscs…
i dont know.
im lost
bye

i hear vlad has the same powers as hiro on heroes. he can stop time and teleport his car. thats how he gets it sideways and controls it.

LOL OMG. IS VLAD LIKE A GOD TO YOU GUYS?!

i’m not insulting his skill or anything.

just saying, why do you guys always talk about how good vlad is at drifting…

everyone’s kissing his ass…

you havent seen vlad at his best. for some weird reason hes more at home on the streets. ive seen vlad do some crazy stuff and he does it so calmly and without flinching.

i heard hiro from heros looks like me

thats what one of my staff told me

true or no?

vlad is awesome. sat in his car at driftops for the first time.

had a freakn blast. i realized i need to go turbo now…

when i was riding shotgun, we just kept talking how we gotta do this more next year. even tho we were drifting at the moment.

lol. you dont look like hiro. heros a chubby nerdy short guy from heroes. last time i check your a slim sexy average height guy. lol.

Stop kissing his ass and praising him. I’ve watched that guy ever since he first started on a stock 240. I took him to the first track day. I’ll tell you what. He still sucks, the more motivation and appraisal you give him, he’s not gonna improve. He’s still not DMCC level, he just has balls. He’s still not Pro.

You guys should go to the states and watch some drifters there. Vlad needs to be in D1GP before we can start calling him good.

I’ve heard that initial d was based on vlad!

clearly we arent being serious, why do you guys need go all SON-like on those of us enjoying the thread?

I heard the s13 was originally front wheel drive till vlad started driving it! The car was so tight w/ vlad that it willing shifted the power to the rear wheels!

I’ve heard that he existed since the beginning of time and drifted horses before the wheel was invented!

I heard his immortality is because rage and his life force are one and he sustains its levels by sliding.

SON-like LMAO!

that is true… they are all haters/ricers/flamers…

even still, what david said is true…

lol “SON-like”

I’m being more “my350z.com-like”.

VLAD IS REALLY A DINOSAUR FROM THE D DIMENSION IN DISGUISE !!

reference : http://youtube.com/watch?v=N2IWxqvsSY8

lol ths thread is retarded…

David doesnt get it cause he’s a praise nazi… that and he’s temporarily a cripple and didnt make it out to driftops

I Think you should lock it then…lets go for coffee friday night, i get off work at 11, hit the timmies just across the street from you. how’s that sound?