The NECC Sticker

Things I have noticed since putting on the NECC sticker on my car after one month:

-Hondas stopped trying to race me
-Police started to follow me
-My Co-workers (all ford/dodge lovers) mock my car
-BMWs started to race me
-I cant clean that window with the pressure washer anymore
-Frost covered NECC stickers look very cool
-I get evil eye from old people
-People stare at it when they drive
-THAT I GAINED 45 FHP! (… Fake Horsepower)

Well thats my list, what have you guys noticed?[/list]

People do seem to want to read the sticker. I took a few photos of the sticker covered in frost, you are right it looks fuckin cool.

As far as the cops, I haven’t had a problem before or after applying the stickers in that car. Cops seem to pay more attention to me when I am in my beaters.

I don’t have a sticker now, however, once I got wheels for my brake clearance put on(after engine swap haha) Honda’s always wanna race me. Like what is in the honda blood stream of racing their VTEC’s?

Some call it believing timing will make them win…

I get more idiot ricer kids trying to race me. Hell I get more people trying to race me period. An intrepid wanted to race me once. Couldn’t believe it.

Sorry!! But I knew you were scared of my trepid!! LOL j/k

Timing does help me win… against N/As… you guys and your turbos just shut up. I get better gas mileage! :E

Weird. I never get in races. I think I was in one last summer with a Mudstain and that’s it.

They see your ricey body kit and Honda wheels and don’t bother. :E :lol:

They see your ricey body kit and Honduh wheels and don’t bother. :E :lol:[/quote]

LOL So True :finga:

But then again i’m still awaiting my sticker and riced out bodykit

A week after my car was done i was in 5 races. Once they hear the bov and still wanna race it is usually pretty close. The best one i was in was again a Camaro SS. Kent can tell you all about it

I used to be the sticker King… but I removed them all except the black stripe and my Powertech front windshield banner.

However, because my car looks the way it does, it really hasn’t given me much relief from ricers, racers, or the po-po.

But it ceratinly looks cleaner. :slight_smile:

Yeah one time I was getting tailed by this guy in a cavalier and he wanted to race. He pulled up next to me and I revved it up, let the BOV talk. He didn’t want to race after that. I even scared a guy outta racing and he was in a 3000GT not VR-4 or nothing but it was funny nontheless.

if you haddnt bogged on the launch you would have ate him for breakfast!!! meh pulling away in third is still pretty good!! haha

most ppl ususally dont try and race me, probably cause i dont have ‘tint’ usually if ricers see tint they will try and race you, cause i mean they have it and it give 50hp.

and to the sig with the ‘jdm cailver ownder’ THATS FUCKIN HILLARIOUS hahaaaaa :stuck_out_tongue:

if you haddnt bogged on the launch you would have ate him for breakfast!!! meh pulling away in third is still pretty good!! haha[/quote]

:drinkers:

Most cars want to race me cuz of my exhaust is huge. when i have my silencer in and it sounds like stock no one will bother.

Oh and i have no tint anywhere on my car.

You want a JDM Cavalier? Here ya go!

Who knew about the Toyota Cavalier, made for Japan only :lol:

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/toyota/cavalier/1999_11/

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog_photos/toyota/cavalier/toyota_cavalier_6233.jpg

Here’s another good link:

http://members.shaw.ca/toyota_cavalier/main.html

How’s that for straying off topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

YA, I saw that last year sometime…I was like…interesting…but still ghey, not quite as ghey as the Chevy Cavalier though.

Ya Mike I think it was you I had shown that to a while ago, but that one had the 1JZ in it!!

What the fuck?! You’re serious?! I thought the guy was just retarded and said his Chevy Cavalier was JDM.