The new addition to the family :P

Nope. If it’s REALLY loud, like rattle the windows loud, he’ll get up and look out the window, but that’s just because he’s curious.

My father and law and I took him with us target shooting when he was a puppy, and I think that really helped exposing him to loud noises.

lol.

:hay: thanks for the title

Damn ugly, little rat-things.

lol Sounds like it worked. My shepherd/mix/thing is terrified of thunderstorms, and I’ve heard of other shepherds that are too. Figured I’d ask.

I came home to my apartment during a thunderstorm 2 years ago and she didn’t come running to see me like she always does. I found her in the back corner of my closet burrowed underneath my laundry. :mamoru:

My lab sleeps thru storms, and loves guns.

And my tough manly shepherd mutt crawls on top of my wife for protection when I vaccuum. :picard:

Hah, my lab is also terrified of the vacuum. I don’t know why. Get out a gun, and he goes nuts and gets really excited. Pull out the vaccum, he runs away.

I had to push my shepherd with the vacuum to get him to move out of my way. I haven’t really found anything he’s scared of.

OT: I’m naming my next dog or cat Picard.

:clap:

thats why i was asking…

I know. That’s why I was asking. That is really the only pug “breeder” around here so people usually get them from there.

god, pugs canonly get better looking

i mean seriously, i could feed that dogs face into a blender and im sure it would heal up less fucked up looking

i should buy myself a pug and take it everwhere, i would look likea male model compared to it.

check breeders.net and buy pug books. learn about them before you even consider buying one.

thats is not a dog its a big rat

Sometimes pugs need face lifts. Like actual cosmetic surgery. True story.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/112835428_b411e22d68.jpg

^

awwww how cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

lmao reminds me of crazy eyes from adam sandler movie does he run in to trees, ?