The new hotness weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

[quote=“matter,post:20,topic:35455"”]

are those tires even rated for over 90mph?

[/quote]

is that body aerodynamically designed to travel over 90mph?

:lol: its fucking quick…i gotta upload the vids

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!

is that car converted to an auto? if so that might be my old core transmission in that car. My friend sean, his dad did the trans for that car if its the one i think it is.

nice score. when you plan on going to the track with it. i should be at nyirp on wed with the k car.

btw, id lose the over the top cooler and the log intake manifold for a t2 mani with 87 or 86 GLHS electronics. at least mount the cooler up front and use the T2 manifold. large power gain when getting away from the log intake. it pretty poor. should be an easy drop into the 13’s with the swap. i should have most of the parts if you are interested in the conversion minus the ECU though I might be able to help with that as well.

Brian

fucking sick

[quote=“reliant_turbo,post:24,topic:35455"”]

is that car converted to an auto? if so that might be my old core transmission in that car. My friend sean, his dad did the trans for that car if its the one i think it is.

nice score. when you plan on going to the track with it. i should be at nyirp on wed with the k car.

btw, id lose the over the top cooler and the log intake manifold for a t2 mani with 87 or 86 GLHS electronics. at least mount the cooler up front and use the T2 manifold. large power gain when getting away from the log intake. it pretty poor. should be an easy drop into the 13’s with the swap. i should have most of the parts if you are interested in the conversion minus the ECU though I might be able to help with that as well.

Brian

[/quote]

this would be that exact car. yes the tranny works amazingly and i know all about the t2 stuff. i’m actually just pondering throwing a whole 2.2 t2 motor in it with t2 electronics. glhs crap is hard to find. we shall see though for now i want to get a damned muffler on it. =)

dude that kicks ass :tup: lets see some vids…

AMAZING!.. can i borrow it when I go on dates :slight_smile:

so when does the ls1 go in it?

Ha that thing is sweeet! Nice pickup pat

Those things are so bad-ass :tup:

Nice!

X…

I’m jealous! Awesome ride man.

Dosent GLH mean goes like hell, lol.

Some old man told me about oneof these a few years ago

man this is a ba car

turbo dodges are so 1986

saw it last night…stupid clean. :tup:

looks like fun

[quote=“psychopjv,post:26,topic:35455"”]

this would be that exact car. yes the tranny works amazingly and i know all about the t2 stuff. i’m actually just pondering throwing a whole 2.2 t2 motor in it with t2 electronics. glhs crap is hard to find. we shall see though for now i want to get a damned muffler on it. =)

[/quote]

what motor is in it now?

dont bother with getting another wiring harness, you can swap a few pins around (pinouts on www.minimopar.net for the LM), add 2 wires for the later T2 AIS motor, change to the later TPS connector and add 3 wires for the external map.

another option is that a guy on www.turbo-mopar.com can do a 3-bar 550cc injector GLHS calibration and socket your ECU as well. then all you need is the 3-bar map and the injectors.

Brian

weeeeee :tup:

this thing stages like a champ

I rock a 1987 shelby charger. Very fun car. Ever owned any turbo dodge’s previously or is this your first one?

In fact, choko painted it for me a few months back :slight_smile: BTW I saw your trans am when you were out of town. I drove up to NY for a weekend and stopped by choko’s shop. Very nice car.

I converted mine to a T2 ECU, all you have to do is switch like 4 or 5 pins on the ECU. And then you need to get the T2 intake manifold so you have a port for the charge intake temp sensor (I run a vac block off the manifold so I need 2 ports).

www.fwdperformance.com
www.turbosunleashed.com

I’ve bought 95% of the parts I required for my car from those sites. Combined they’ve got probably everything you’ll ever need for your car.

Right now mine car has a reprogrammed computer from FWDPerformance, RFL Bov, 3bar map, 3’’ exhaust, AFPR, walbro 255 fuel pump, +40% bigger injectors, Spearco FMIC, & 15 lbs of boost. The charge temp sensor isn’t hooked up and my o2 sensor went bad so I’m running HORRIBLY rich but the car should run mid 13’s w/ my current setup.

Got a brand new 0 miles 555 tranny, brand new T2 turbo w/ lightened turbine wheel from TU, ported intake manifold w/ new neck welded on to support 52mm TB, ported exhaust manifold, Waiting on fully built head from TU, JE Forged pistons, refreshed T2 rods all waiting to be put on the car when I get a chance to pull the motor.

It’s definitely a fun car. And I get nothing but compliments on it, even when it had the old faded beat to shit paint job everyone drooled all over it because nobody sees them anymore.

Everyone done to my car was done by me so far and was all relatively easy to do. To use the 3bar map I had to find a TD in a junk yard and pull the plug for the 3 bar map off it. And hack an ECU outa a TD to get some extra wires w/ the little pin connectors because I needed more when converting to T2 electronics.

www.mysterio.biz/Car <- my hot rod, some before/after pics & what not.