The new hotness weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

that car sounds even better when pat pulls up next to you in traffic and starts yelling out the window “Dave!!! Dave!!” while FormulaLS1 is in front with no exhaust and the two start revving the motors. you made me laugh so fucking hard I almost missed a shift

so these things are front wheel drive?

that makes it slightly less cool if so, but still a wicked little ride if you dont like women at all.

pats settled with a sexy lady, dont think he needs to worry about that

they are FWD and if you already have a wife like me, driving a shoebox isnt an issue lol.

there are a few folks out there that have converted them to RWD with great success. ive seen a 88 plymouth sundance lift a wheel coming out of the hole at SDAC-17 this summer. nothing like a car that looks stock that sports a R154 supra trans and a 9" and traps 123 lol. ive also seen a few v8 RWD conversions and some mid engined omnis. when the car costs 100$ alot of the times, there really isnt much hindrance to experimentation.

you looking to take the omni to the track? Ill be there with Slasky and at least one of his cars on Wed at NYIRP. Rochester Mopars are running as well as some of the other local car clubs and there is test and tune as well. last friday at the mom’s night I suprised the crap out of a red 5.0L. the guy was cool and said he never expected to get killed from the line and the whole way down the track by a K car hehe.

Brian

thats hot

[quote=“reliant_turbo,post:44,topic:35455"”]

I suprised the crap out of a red 5.0L. the guy was cool and said he never expected to get killed from the line and the whole way down the track by a K car hehe.

[/quote]

LMAO thats fucking awesome! :tup: