The new hotness!

I de-winterized my car on Saturday and added a few minor things. Painted the borbet beater wheels black with high temp brake caliper paint and installed some blingin light bulbs, true 10000k HIDs actually (hehe)
3rd pic is 10000k vs 6000k HIDs and last pic is some benz type wheels on ebay Im debating on cause theyre cheap and ugly and noone else has them (in passat world) :slight_smile: Ignore the paint job, Im bored

meh, i dont care for the super high temp HID’s. they do look cool though.

if i need a pizza cut, you can come oever and drive over it with those wheels

What’s the point of the 10000K HID’s?

I thought about retrofitting HID’s for a while, but the beam pattern sucks and it’s blinding to oncoming traffic. If I did it, I’d be going for light output, not appearance.

point is I was going HID, why not go blingin. seriously though, its like daylight at night…so much better than H1 halogen bulbs.

Beam pattern is excellent if you have e-code projector housings and adjustable leveling motors so I can point them down if need be. :wink:

I’ve driven cars w/ HID’s and I love them. I didn’t realise that you went all the way w/ the E-code projectors and the leveling motors, that’s not bad then. I still would’ve gone for a lower kelvin bulb though.

turbos > headlights

what turbo you got? its okay, I got stock too! :slight_smile:

:rofl:

:greddy:

my stock > your stock

my big turbo > *

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: sonny you showing your manhood to Brad… :puke:

x2 hehe

HID :greddy2: and a big :madfawk: who drool over them

If cant you beat us, Annoy us:greddy2:

Love your car, i was looking for something like it until i found the GTI and a deal i couldn’t beat, but very NiCe car. Hopefully i will get to see it in person sometime…