The new ride.. warning german styling inside

Fail. sorry.

anyhow nice car, i almost bought a mk4 r32 a couple months back, pussied out to get another bike instead. Theres a guy rollin around in a blue mk5 .:R with some type of exhaust, sounds amazing. Ive been trying to ask him what kind it is, but hes always doing 80+ and the 8v cant keep up haha. I say a nice mild drop and minor bolt ons. Ive seen your work, so im sure you know what to do

adam read up on what u gotta weld for the flapper mod and let me know when u got time to do it

And it begins!

Let us all know how that works out for you, German cars FTW. :benny :ssh

DeadbeatREC’s brother.

i love how those look. nice

flapper mod and a nice set of wheels thats it

watch out for coolant migration…

so whats the deal with this car?? how do you like it so far? any complaints?? gas mileage??? sorry for all of the questions but i love them and wouldn’t mind this as my next car.

So far so good. Love the car. Gas milage isnt to bad for what it is. I took the car out to boston a couple weekends ago and loved how it drove and how comfortable it was. I really dont have any complaints about it so far.

YOU LIVE UP THE STREET FROM ME !!!

VLY ROAD hahah like 4 houses down

awesome. i’m sure the gas is def better than the 15-16mpg i’m getting in my truck. Stupid question, i know it has the paddle shift, but do you have to actually use it?? or can you just drive it like its an automatic also??? i want a fun AWD car next but don’t want a standard and this would be perfect. thanks for the reply.

nope u dont have to use the paddle shifters. they have 3 settings… auto, sport, and triptonic. gas milage is def better than what ur gettin in ur truck haha. The car was a great buy. My fav car ive owned so far hands down.

DA you live by me…lmao

Nice where on Vly r u

look up four or 5 hours on the left going to hampshire drive . Basically on the next street corner up. Right before the farm.Should see my vw and a dakota

Do you live on Vly rd? I’m pretty sure I drive by that car everyday…lol
HAHA, oops shoulda read the whole thing first!

lmao look at the pics sully

so im back from the dead… new mods to the car (chip/intake/exhaust). needs a wash then ill update with pics. anyone wanna detail it lol

seen it by vly the other day… looks great!. i wanna white R32 :frowning: