the new whip!

it doesnt matter how he GETS the cars. your FIRST post was busting his balls under the assumption that his grandfather finances his cars in some way. whether thats true or not is beside the point and doesnt really matter. let him spend his money how ever he chooses to.

this, as your second post is a more thought out post. i never said i agree with the way he drives his car(s) but everyone has fun from time to time. we’re all guilty of speeding at one time or another. and since you brought up burials Ive seen people buried as the result of negligence/reckless driving and ive also seen peoples lives turn upside down at under 10mph.

i’m pretty sure i know who this is because of your concern with the speed and the chosen location in which its performed. all i can say is lets hope no one gets hurt as a result of how Tony chooses to drive. im not here to agree, disagree or argue with anyone about whats right or wrong.

but dont come into his thread about purchasing another car and flip the script. take it up with him through PM or by some other means.

thank you.