the new whip!

Cops cant touch this

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6389/ohohohohohohohcanttouch.jpg

it doesnt matter how he GETS the cars. your FIRST post was busting his balls under the assumption that his grandfather finances his cars in some way. whether thats true or not is beside the point and doesnt really matter. let him spend his money how ever he chooses to.

this, as your second post is a more thought out post. i never said i agree with the way he drives his car(s) but everyone has fun from time to time. we’re all guilty of speeding at one time or another. and since you brought up burials Ive seen people buried as the result of negligence/reckless driving and ive also seen peoples lives turn upside down at under 10mph.

i’m pretty sure i know who this is because of your concern with the speed and the chosen location in which its performed. all i can say is lets hope no one gets hurt as a result of how Tony chooses to drive. im not here to agree, disagree or argue with anyone about whats right or wrong.

but dont come into his thread about purchasing another car and flip the script. take it up with him through PM or by some other means.

thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedtalon
What does this 18 year old do for work?

i know this was towards joey but same situation dont be callin out other ppls wen u have had rude replys son! u didnt mean anything nice by this reply! gotemmmmmmmmm

Fair enough. I guess I would have to agree with you on coming in here and disrespecting people, it’s not the most effective way to get your point across. I also agree about discussing things over PM, however when it does involve people who could be potential victims, I think in all fairness I should be able to point it out publicly, so others can try and safeguard themselves.

Carry on, my apologies.

sick pick up!! I’m not gonna lie I’m a little jealous :rofl

Little chart I felt like making after Shady’s posts

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5385/abilityn.jpg

:rofl

Not just any 300zx, an 80’s 300zx:rofl

who is this dare u herb lololol . my god i live in that area and there is way more than 1 fuckin car that does this . shit it aint called the mile for nuttin , dont be a asshole and say shit on OPEN FORUM about someones car that is capable of doin it cause it dont matter if its 60 or 200 if ya get hit its still gonna be a bad day . if your kids are anywhere near rt 9 your the asshole parent for lettin be that close along with dogs

please don’t buy fucking HREs for this. superleggera wheels > *

for now i think i might just p/c the stockers black. idk tho, if i can get a good deal on wheels ill buy some, i also wanna do the lp560 bumper, it looks so much sicker and changes up the entire look of the car.

stock wheels kill the car imo but its your car

Ferrari>Lamborghini

Mustang > Ferrari

Got Frank Sinatra rolling over in his grave right now

Brett, your sending me mixed signs here…a little confused.

damn! nice pick up

Bingo

im buying the car strictly on looks, i love the way it looks and personally i like lambos better than ferrari, but when you get a ferrari i wont knock it, im sure ill think its pretty tight1