the new whip!

i saw a blue 1 on autotrader with the factory wheels chrome, get them dipped! call me a gangsta but i love chrome and thay look pretty good blinged out, or what about a color match but a satin(flat) blue? idk just an idea

Do not chrome those.

Nice car bro. Did you buy it just because its a lambo if its “not fast”. Your well into db9/f430 scuderia territory im assuming? Unless you got an unbelievable deal on it.

Umm, i don’t think so…Gallardo’s seem to go for ~$90k with around 10k miles from what I see

Shit thats cheaper than i thought!! Still can get a db9 for that but not a super nice one like this gallardo is.

chrome gets you home brah, not every1 likes their wheels to always lookn dur tea u black (ccw: chrome chrome wheels) lovin basturd
[RIGHT]Seller Photo 7 of 27
[/RIGHT]

i just found a sick lookin set of gfg’s im thinkin about now

that website is awesome to make a somehwat 1 off wheels(color wise) the right color combo on the scudetria’s whould be kinda cool

haha yah… its a badass car. I don’t think il be getting my dream f50 anytime soon though.

Oddly must Lambos (exotics too) seem to always have low miles.

Sell the car and get the hell out of Malta.

Black 20" HRE’s on that thing! Good buy, Gallardo’s are becoming affordable now…

there the new vette. lol.

very nice pick up sir. If you do decide to keep the stock wheels, definitley powder coat them black otherwise buy some 360 forged for this one too :slight_smile: But i think if you tint the windows, PC the wheels black, and tint the tail lights it would be looking pretty good for now.

Can be had at auction for 75K

I don’t even know what this said, it blew my mind.

thats right

:rofl:rofl

Looks beautiful Tony, perfect color! Let me know if you want to get together and take some pics of it when you pick it up! :thumbup

Where?

I looked on autotrader and they were going for well of $100k. Some were even in the 140-150k range.