the new whip!

I know.

That’s why I bought the bike.

Bigger Pmagnet.
Goes just as fast.
Handles just as well.
Payment is small.
Makes you look like a power ranger.
Causes the girls to get wet on Sunny days and the rider to get wet on most other days
Makes you look just as much a Dbag as high end supercar owner, just Dbag without the funds.
Typically sees as many miles a year as a supercar.
Causes you to retire early…

Either way Tony.

Strong work.

You own so many American products and you buy this? Disappointed that its not a Ford gt

^ gallardo is wayyy cheaper than ford gt, and i honestly love the way a gallardo looks, i have always wanted on and finally got one.

We should take some pics maybe Sunday? Car looks beautiful! I’ve actually seen it in person before and it’s sick! :thumbup

That red is out of control, suchhhh a nice color. Much better than the blue in my opinion. Enjoy it and even though it’s not that fast (to you :lol) appreciate the fact that you have a car that 99.9% of the population can only dream about.

Much better color than the blue one.

I hate red cars except Ferrari red. But, that color is absolutely hot. Fantastic.

Also, who the fuck has a dream car as a F430? Enzo? Carerra GT? Go big or go home.

I wouldn’t mind a m3 :slight_smile:

Who wouldn’t? But, is that your #1 dream car?

Don’t have one bro, NEVER meet your hero!

I can see you in a white tinted M3 convert.

http://memegenerator.net/Cool-Dog/ImageMacro/1417495/Cool-Dog-BUY-LAMBO-ITS-TOO-SLOW.jpg

fixed

Edit:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl :rofl :rofl

• rep

Word, pics of bishes you land with this are mandatory.

Nice car. Not really a red car fan myself but agree that the car does look really good in that shade. Lines of the car must pull it out. Kinda reminds me of ruby red metallic from the old 993 Turbos.

So when you scheduling your first clutch change…:lol

YOU’RE OPINIONS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

All this coming from the kid who has the ugliest car on the forum, hell it probably ranks as one of the top ten ugliest cars ever built.

End your argument, you are starting to enter Ilya territory/

I liked the blue, but knew the E gear would eventually disappoint you.

As it turns out I like the red too! I’m sure you will be much happier in the long run with the true manual.

From the pictures you posted, the paint quality looks incredible on the red car. It looks well cared for, or at least has a sick wax job on it.

I’m glad it worked out this way. Enjoy.

thank you all

tony i saw ya earlier in this and i must say , i fuckin came a little man …car is sexy as hell dude i love it and the pussy ya shove off this car just send it my way unless there hammered lolol

Sounds good, I’d be more than happy to do both!
We’ll have to set something up.

Cool comeback bro:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap