the new whip!

Yeah buddy, let’s make it rain on some hoes sooooon

I have always had a huge soft spot for Diablos and the G is a colse second place for me.

This is seriously one of the few cars that I would swallow my pride and let someone give me a ride in.

Real nice purchase.

My opinions are retarded? Wow.

The Gallardo IS A NICE CAR, would I say no thanks if someone offered me one? Fuck no, Id drive the shit out of it. Its a ballin car, and as you can see 99% of everyone who posted in here seems to love it.

I don’t, sorry that bothers you so much.

Wasnt arguing at all BTW, simply stating while its a nice car they do nothing for me. Sorry me not liking a $90k dollar exotic makes me such an idiot :facepalm

The new Superleggera wheels would look SICK.

http://www.evo.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_716/car_photo_358468_25.jpg

^ so much $$$ tho!

you have a modded zr1 and a lambo…

^ exactly!!!

sell the 28’s off the truck and buy them

red looks REALLLL nice. im happy for you. I know youve talked about getting one for some time now.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:m8FSiCw-6dUNoM::&t=1&usg=__-fTsucIqo_Fdm9Ij3FVwYXm661s=

awesome color tony, enjoy the car.

ZR1 > any lambo

car looks hot though.

Wow that thing is fucking ugly, and wtf? It’s only like 500bhp, that’s really not that fast. I could build a single came honda that would beat up on that thing for under 15k.

i love the reasons for editing. haha

Omfg i cant stop cumming…Looks awsome Tony…

You must have been looking at pics of little boys.

I actually personally think that the Zr1 is the better choice of the two, if I had to pick one myself.

However I can perfectly understand the justification for having both, they are quite different beasts in positive qualities and their reasons for being.

yeah one only gets you teenage boy vagina

whereas the other gets all kinds of vagina

Sick choice, def like this one over the blue. congrats man

full fabspeed exhaust is ordered! cat deletes, straight pipe mufflers, and valve bypass pipes. Should be loud as fuck and shoot flames!!!