the NHL is fucking gay

we only say they make too much because we aren’t making that salary. If anyone on here was into prosports you would demand the exact same thing as the players do now. All of you high and mighty “I would turn down 50 mil a year and take 100k” are fucking retarded.

x2

while yes they are getting overpaid there is one thing you have to take into consideration, their careers dont usually last that long. they can usually only play till there 40 and after that what kind of good job are most of them going to get? Don’t get me wrong, i think a lot of them make way too much money and a salary cap is definatly needed for the nhl to survive and become more competitive

fuck the NHL.

Let’s put together a Pittspeed road trip for a Hershey Bears game.

Wheeling Nailers > Hershey bears

I grew up in York County, so the Bears are the only minor league hockey team I know by name…

they have minor league hockey??? :confused:

i don’t know if it’s called minor league or not, but yeah.

Johnstown Chiefs > Wheeling ButtNailers

minor league hockey is so much more fun to watch than NHL. They are all trying to impress scouts, so there’s like 10 fights per game, massive hits and other such awsomeness. Johnstown Chiefs fans are the best. I remember one time after winning the thanksgiving tournament they have there at the War Memorial, we stayed and watched a game. They had organized chanting of all sorts of profanity, and when the ref made a bad call about 75 pairs of glasses got tossed onto the ice.

:bowrofl:

so it was 150 glasses thrown :boink

the war memorial blows. i hate playing there.

Nailers > chiefs

yeah it is a shitty place to play. And ive never seen the Nailers, so i guess i cant say which is better. They sure do have a gay name though.