The Nisky lot thread.

Yeah, but that also kills the fun. Don’t tell me you’ve ever watched The Dukes of Hazzard and not wanted to have a CB and a cool handle.

Sure. In 1987.

whatever man. CB > no CB

If you choose to relive the late 80’s/early 90’s again, feel free. I’ll drop off some 3 way 6X9s in separate boxes you can put in the Ranger along with a louvered rear window cover, fluorescent wiper blade air detectors, and some white lettered tires.

white lettered tires are titties. and i was born in '95, so i cant relive the late 80’s, even if i wanted to.

Holy hell @ being born in 95. I still considered myself a younger member here ( although I’ve been around since the APG days, can remember going to the store in way out central) but damn, I was 10 in 95

Yikes man

I was 13 in '95…damn.

But anyway, I’m up for wasting time in parking lots.

I was never into it when I was younger, aside from going to shows. I was into car audio, sitting in a parking lot annoying tons of people was not my cup of tea.

Now that I’ve got a “fun” car, I’m down to give it a shot.

Or you can just use a cell and just say retarded things like rodger and copy that flap jack.

Ive got an old cb I pulled out of a junk car several years ago that I put in my redneck beater S10 that I can put in my truck if I wanted to.

I love white letter tires on a truck and wont buy blackwalls for mine.

Wherever we find ourselves is fine with me as long as we have a good turnout. We have an active forum with a lot of nice cars so it should be a great season.

Whenever the time and place permits, I’d like to run the best that Nisky Lot has to offer from a 40 roll. It’d be best to wait until LG starts…

Good luck.

Trav for this to happen u would have to goto the nisky lot…not them come to you or meet you half way

I’ve heard on friday nights there is a huge turnout. I was there a few Saturdays ago with AVB and it was a good time, not as many cars as Friday night and it was cold but it was fun. You get the usual ricers but you also get some quality rides and nice people as well.

Ok, I’ll probably pass then. NBD

Anyone else gonna check it out tonight?

I’m goin out for dinner. I was thinking about heading down but I probably won’t till tomorrow

The 4/20 “Strong Jellies” goes to you!