The Nisky lot thread.

Tomorrow night will be a washout!

I’ll most likely go for a little… Wish hudsonfalcon didn’t have to work so there could be another evo x with me!

Sorry Andrew I gotta pay for that clutch.

Yea I hear ya man that shit ain’t gonna be cheap

Rolled through with Wayne alittle while ago. Barley anyone was there.

I’ll have to go one of these Fridays just to see

yea buncha shit nissans and some god awful lifted ford.

Do people still go to the lot??
I wanted to stop by this weekend and check it out…

Yes people still go there on Friday and Saturday nights.

People still go there. Hoping to have a good turnout saturday night. Check it out on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/groups/CDNiskyLoT/

Hey guys, who had the black Cobalt LS with the tinted tails and the bassy exhaust? That thing was so sick I want one of those when I get my license!

The lot is a joke. You have a decent amount of clean cars that go there but overall it’s a joke. From the facebook page to the actual place. Like was already said, fucking four wheelers? Leaving beer bottles, bottle feeding your kid (yes I have seen it happen), ass holes ripping it through there, morons jumping there cars over the median because they didn’t see it, I could go on forever.

It just makes me sad honestly

LOL

What’s wrong with bottle feeding your kid? If you want to hang out with friends and happen to have a baby odds are the kid will get hungry at some point. Also if they are young enough for a bottle they are also at that “I will sleep anywhere” state. As long as said individual isn’t driving around like an idiot with the kid in the car I don’t see it as a problem.

He must be part of true street

They seem to be there from 9:30-up, kid should be in bed no matter what age and not in a parking lot full of retarded fucks showing off. that’s part of being a responsible parent and that is hardly a responsible situation. IMHO :slight_smile:

After 10 or 11 Id say yea. But still if your not out with your baby until the wee hours of the morning I see no problem with it. It’s pretty often we’ll go out to a late dinner and our 4 month old son won’t get home til 11ish. He usually doesn’t fall asleep til around then anyway so he’d be up either way home or not.

I clicked on the link to their Facebook page and saw that they have a CRC banner.

So he doesn’t sleep through the night yet?