The Official: 40,001 Random posts thread

maybe we should turn this into a contest?

100,001st poster gets a custom title? Ofcourse we would need the mods support

speaking of support… i’ve been thinking about going back to boxer shorts from boxer briefs for LESS support. At first I really enjoyed the support, now i just kinda miss flowing in the wind. meh. i dunno

:wtf:

:eekdance:

see i just made the switch from boxers to boxer briefs. i also dabbled a little in sport briefs.

100,001? Really?

How about something more realistic like 1,001, and whoever makes the 1,001st post gets a date with Fry that ends with him allowing that person to ban you via his account.

Here, here!

Since I am trying to increase my value to the site…I vote for 101 posts as the limit.

You wont get a prize…but atleast this thread will be nothing more than a memory.

We’ll ive seen several other forums bypass 30,000 easily, and with how much useless shit gets posted in its own thread, the goal seems realistic

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/digi115/normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

just karter is useless shit

haha switched it to 40k to see if we can do it.

like the e in useless?

I think the only way it could get to however many thousands of posts is if everyone got to post why they dislike you and/or want you banned.

you fucking useless piece of shit, you are so awesome you caught my post before i edited it

ugh sport briefs… I’ve been down that road and i’d never go back. But man, i haven’t owned boxer shorts in years… I don’t even know what’s in style! I mean, I remember i used to have some plaid ones, but i wouldn’t even know where to begin now. Stripes? Solids? dammit.

I always like a good plaid…its fairly slimming and goes with everything.

That is a very solid point. I think i’ll go shopping tomorrow and buy some plaid boxer shorts.

anytime…just remember…opening in the front.

im into solids with a different color band

exp: black with a red band

How do we feel about logos on the bands?