The Official Callout/Kill Thread

seriously doubt it.
This weekend is gonna be shitty out anyway though

banana boat mustang wont run a stock gto either. big fail

my car is stock all i did was a tune up

nobody is gonna want to steal/have it anyway its just a POS VW! are you just scared you cant run it to the full potential its capable of, and you’ll get ragged on like you do to others on this forum that havent done the same!? or is it you just love thinking you know something others dont! i think you get off on it!

just like this time:

when you thought you were the only one to know about the ccw’s bakerian bought…

its kinda getting old bud! just grow up. wat does it matter wat you have/dont have run/dont run?

ooohhh got em

dont cry.

burn

didnt get anyone. sorry bud

thats the best you can come up with…? im drunk and got all that out! i can care less if i know wat you got. all i know is if i drove it it would run better than if you drove it!

:ohnoes :wow

yeah im sure. stick to your drinking and run your mouth less. because ive told you before, if you got an issue with me say it to my face. and you never have, you hide on here. so quit being an internet warrior s0n.

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh,brett show em whats up …cause i know whats in it:ohnoes

more drinking please this could get interesting

yeah keep drinking. drink until you see nothing. then go drive. ill be at work. so have fun.

It’s a car, man… not an extension of one’s dick size. :lol

yes it is fucker ,mine is a 350 hows that bitches mines bigger than most

This thread turned good, just like any good callout thread should! :lol

shut up your next bitch:lol:ahh

I just never understood the whole hiding what mods your car has and what it’s capable of, that’s all.

haha. you have never told me before! all im sayin is wat does it matter wat you have? i hate how you always think you are king shit thats all.

ps: i dont tell you to your face cuz i would rather spend my time doing anything else rather than conversating with you! specially when you get this upset over something as minute as this!